Safaris, Painting, Music & Walking Holidays
Informative, inspirational and emotive experiences
- Hand-picked visionary and innovative holidays for 6 – 16 guests
- Private holidays hosted by passionate experts & escorted by a programme director
- Painting holidays with Royal Academicians & famous artists
- Wildlife safaris with professional naturalists, conservation-biologists & wildlife researchers
- Unique conservation safaris that financially support the long term survival of endangered species and take eco-tourism to a more meaningful level
- Hosted intimate parties to International music festivals and cultural events
- Walking holidays, world treks and mountain expeditions with qualified mountain leaders
- A private travel company established in 1988
- Fully protected holidays under CAA ATOL licence 3471 and insurances
- Extensive product knowledge, worldwide contacts and operating expertise spanning over 35 years
Safaris, Painting, Music & Walking HolidaysTo make an enquiry please call or
complete our enquiry form
2012 : Painted Dog Conservation in Zimbabwe with conservation biologist Dr Greg Rasmussen & naturalist Stephen Mills
- New Masai Mara Safari Departure - 26 June - 2 July 2017
- Two New Artists for 2018
- Painting the Arctic Wilderness and Northern Lights with Hazel Soan - August 2018
- Syria remembered by a group of artists - Painting in Syria 2010
- IUCN Red List of Threatened Species - Polar Bears (Ursus maritimus)
- Hoi An - A melting pot of history, architecture, colour and cooking.
- Brown Bears & Golden Eagles with naturalist & wildlife researcher Stephen Mills
- Polar Bears and Arctic Wildlife with Stephen Mills MA (Oxon)
- Special Masai Mara Safari with Jackson Looseyia
What the experts & clients say
""We had so many different experiences, the accommodation was all excellent and very varied. Our viewing of the wildlife was exceptional, and we all managed to complete several paintings and sketches of animals, birds and landscapes. As always, Hazel was an inspiring teacher." "
"I love working with Spencer Scott because I can be confident that, wherever we go, the Company will have secured the best available accommodation, services and back-up. This frees me to concentrate on what I enjoy most, which is finding really special wildlife experiences to share with our clients"
""I want to let you know that the workshop with Ken Howard in Santorini was simply the best workshop I have ever attended. I was deeply inspired and impressed by Ken. The group was a pleasure. I hope this workshop will be repeated again." "