2010 - Walking in the Cape Floral Kingdom, South Africa
1st - 12th September 2010
Fabulous day walks embracing Table Mountain, Cape of Good Hope, penguins, whales, wine & the Cape’s famous flowering fynbos.
Walking in the Cape Floral Kingdom, South AfricaTo make an enquiry please call or
complete our enquiry form
- Democracy in Art. The Summer Exhibition at the Royal Academy of Arts 2015.
- Preview our 2016 holiday collection
- Nepal Earthquake Appeal
- Polar Bears
- Beethoven's only Opera, Fidelio, to be performed in Salzburg with Jonas Kaufmann
- Top Tips on how to have the perfect African Safari.
- Big Cat Safari with Jackson Looseyia
- Wolf Watching in Ethiopia
- Polar Bear and Arctic Wildlife with Stephen Mills
What the experts & clients say
"I love working with Spencer Scott because I can be confident that, wherever we go, the Company will have secured the best available accommodation, services and back-up. This frees me to concentrate on what I enjoy most, which is finding really special wildlife experiences to share with our clients"
""I wanted to say thank you so much for everything. It was the most wonderful holiday and the memories of which will stay with me a lifetime. It was clear to me that a lot of work went on behind the scenes by both yourself [Liz Drake and Spencer Scott Travel], and Simon [King] to make this holiday the very very best one could wish for and so very special so thank you both so very very much." "
""We had so many different experiences, the accommodation was all excellent and very varied. Our viewing of the wildlife was exceptional, and we all managed to complete several paintings and sketches of animals, birds and landscapes. As always, Hazel was an inspiring teacher." "