2010 - Walking in the Cape Floral Kingdom, South Africa
1st - 12th September 2010
Fabulous day walks embracing Table Mountain, Cape of Good Hope, penguins, whales, wine & the Cape’s famous flowering fynbos.
Walking in the Cape Floral Kingdom, South AfricaTo make an enquiry please call or
complete our enquiry form
- Book Your 2015 Holiday
- Fundraiser evening for African Wild Dogs - 8th January 2015, Seattle, USA
- Rabies in Ethiopia threatens the survival of the Ethiopian wolf
- The Ultimate New Year's Eve Celebration
- Eco-tourism helps jaguars fight extinction
- Red Alert for Black Rhinos
- Tiger & Wild Dog Safari in India with Stephen Mills
- Jaguar and Maned Wolf Conservation Safari
- Big Cat Safari with Jackson Looseyia
What the experts & clients say
"I've done lots of trips tour guiding for Spencer Scott Travel (Cuba, Peru, South Africa, Botswana, Uganda) and they have all been of the highest order, well planned, great itineraries, excellent support and clients always totally satisfied. They are a total pleasure to work for and I have loads of great memories to treasure as a result. Check them out if you want something special."
""We had so many different experiences, the accommodation was all excellent and very varied. Our viewing of the wildlife was exceptional, and we all managed to complete several paintings and sketches of animals, birds and landscapes. As always, Hazel was an inspiring teacher." "
""Ken was so kind, helpful and enormously interesting to be with. I know I have gained a great deal from the experience of some of his incredible wisdom and insight and having the privilege of working alongside such a great artist""