2010 - Walking in the Cape Floral Kingdom, South Africa
1st - 12th September 2010
Fabulous day walks embracing Table Mountain, Cape of Good Hope, penguins, whales, wine & the Cape’s famous flowering fynbos.
Walking in the Cape Floral Kingdom, South AfricaTo make an enquiry please call or
complete our enquiry form
- Wild Brazil ... Maned wolves, Jaguars, Giant Otters and Hyacinth Macaws
- Big Cat Diaries: the original wildlife "Soap Opera".
- Preview of our 2015 & 2016 programmes
- Photo blog from LoManthang & The Himalayas
- Shared hobbies & interests make for perfect holidays: Painting Holidays
- Stars of the Serengeti Plains
- Gorilla Tracking in Rwanda & Uganda with Stephen Mills
- Tiger & Wild Dog Safari in India with Stephen Mills
- Jaguar and Maned Wolf Conservation Safari
What the experts & clients say
""We had so many different experiences, the accommodation was all excellent and very varied. Our viewing of the wildlife was exceptional, and we all managed to complete several paintings and sketches of animals, birds and landscapes. As always, Hazel was an inspiring teacher." "
""Ken was so kind, helpful and enormously interesting to be with. I know I have gained a great deal from the experience of some of his incredible wisdom and insight and having the privilege of working alongside such a great artist""
""I wanted to say thank you so much for everything. It was the most wonderful holiday and the memories of which will stay with me a lifetime. It was clear to me that a lot of work went on behind the scenes by both yourself [Liz Drake and Spencer Scott Travel], and Simon [King] to make this holiday the very very best one could wish for and so very special so thank you both so very very much." "