2010 - Walking in the Cape Floral Kingdom, South Africa
1st - 12th September 2010
Fabulous day walks embracing Table Mountain, Cape of Good Hope, penguins, whales, wine & the Cape’s famous flowering fynbos.
Walking in the Cape Floral Kingdom, South AfricaTo make an enquiry please call or
complete our enquiry form
- The Big Painting Challenge - 1800 hours Sundays BBC 1
- Salzburg Music Festival - best seats to Il trovatore, Fidelio and Le nozze di Figaro - confirmed tickets
- Crème de la Crème Painting Holidays
- "Only a mountain has lived long enough to listen objectively to the howl of a wolf." Aldo Leopold
- Responsible Safaris for Wildlife Conservation
- The Ultimate New Year's Eve Celebration
- Tiger & Wild Dog Safari in India with Stephen Mills
- Jaguar and Maned Wolf Conservation Safari
- Big Cat Safari with Jackson Looseyia
What the experts & clients say
"I have had the good fortune to work with Liz Drake at Spencer Scott Travel taking small groups on safari to East Africa and India. All aspects of the journey are handled in a most personal, thorough and sensitive way, and all the arrangements are organised with admirable attention to detail. I have always boarded the plane from London knowing we were all going to have the holiday of a lifetime."
""We had so many different experiences, the accommodation was all excellent and very varied. Our viewing of the wildlife was exceptional, and we all managed to complete several paintings and sketches of animals, birds and landscapes. As always, Hazel was an inspiring teacher." "
"I love working with Spencer Scott because I can be confident that, wherever we go, the Company will have secured the best available accommodation, services and back-up. This frees me to concentrate on what I enjoy most, which is finding really special wildlife experiences to share with our clients"