2010 - Walking in the Cape Floral Kingdom, South Africa
1st - 12th September 2010
Fabulous day walks embracing Table Mountain, Cape of Good Hope, penguins, whales, wine & the Cape’s famous flowering fynbos.
Walking in the Cape Floral Kingdom, South AfricaTo make an enquiry please call or
complete our enquiry form
- Painting the Arctic Wilderness and Northern Lights with Hazel Soan - August 2018
- New Big Painting Challenge with Lachlan Goudie
- Meet leading Royal Academician Ken Howard on 18 January 2017
- Syria remembered by a group of artists - Painting in Syria 2010
- IUCN Red List of Threatened Species - Polar Bears (Ursus maritimus)
- Hoi An - A melting pot of history, architecture, colour and cooking.
- Tigers in Satpura, Bandhavgarh & Kanha, India with Stephen Mills
- Brown Bears & Golden Eagles with naturalist & wildlife researcher Stephen Mills
- Polar Bears and Arctic Wildlife with Stephen Mills MA (Oxon)
What the experts & clients say
""Our group is led by Professor Claudio Sillero....his decades of experience in this region and his hardy colleagues, guarantee sightings of wolves They do not disappoint." "Next we climb up and across the Sanetti Plateau through unmatched beauty in every direction. Small klipspringer, antelopes and hyrax, ( a pint-sized relative of the elephant), dot the hillsides. our camp site is magnificent! It is surrounded by towering basalt formations the locals call 'the soldiers.' ....Can any place be more perfect?" "Our successful adventure is coming to a close, but we have been fortunate to site 30 wolves in 11 different packs, which equates to 10% of all the wolves living in the Bale Mountains National Park." "
"I love working with Spencer Scott because I can be confident that, wherever we go, the Company will have secured the best available accommodation, services and back-up. This frees me to concentrate on what I enjoy most, which is finding really special wildlife experiences to share with our clients"
""We had so many different experiences, the accommodation was all excellent and very varied. Our viewing of the wildlife was exceptional, and we all managed to complete several paintings and sketches of animals, birds and landscapes. As always, Hazel was an inspiring teacher." "