2010 - Walking in the Cape Floral Kingdom, South Africa
1st - 12th September 2010
Fabulous day walks embracing Table Mountain, Cape of Good Hope, penguins, whales, wine & the Cape’s famous flowering fynbos.
Walking in the Cape Floral Kingdom, South AfricaTo make an enquiry please call or
complete our enquiry form
- Safari's with your own private naturalist - 2016
- Painting Holidays for beginners, improvers and intermediate students with famous artists in 2016
- Painting Holidays with Famous Artists for Intermediate and Experienced Students - 2016
- The Fairytale of Giverny, Home to Claude Monet
- Don't miss - Two New Exhibitions from our Painting Holiday hosts and See Lachlan Goudie on TV!
- Painting the Modern Garden: Monet to Matisse Exhibition at the Royal Academy
- Brown Bears & Golden Eagles with Stephen Mills MA (Oxon)
- Polar Bears and Arctic Wildlife with Stephen Mills MA (Oxon)
- Wild Africa, Zambia with naturalist Stephen Mills MA (Oxon) MFA IAWF
What the experts & clients say
""I want to let you know that the workshop with Ken Howard in Santorini was simply the best workshop I have ever attended. I was deeply inspired and impressed by Ken. The group was a pleasure. I hope this workshop will be repeated again." "
""Our group is led by Professor Claudio Sillero....his decades of experience in this region and his hardy colleagues, guarantee sightings of wolves They do not disappoint." "Next we climb up and across the Sanetti Plateau through unmatched beauty in every direction. Small klipspringer, antelopes and hyrax, ( a pint-sized relative of the elephant), dot the hillsides. our camp site is magnificent! It is surrounded by towering basalt formations the locals call 'the soldiers.' ....Can any place be more perfect?" "Our successful adventure is coming to a close, but we have been fortunate to site 30 wolves in 11 different packs, which equates to 10% of all the wolves living in the Bale Mountains National Park." "
"I have had the good fortune to work with Liz Drake at Spencer Scott Travel taking small groups on safari to East Africa and India. All aspects of the journey are handled in a most personal, thorough and sensitive way, and all the arrangements are organised with admirable attention to detail. I have always boarded the plane from London knowing we were all going to have the holiday of a lifetime."