2011 - Village trails & cultural walks in Darjeeling & Sikkim
28th November - 11th December 2011
Discover the natural beauty of Sikkim and enjoy a taste of India’s greatest hill station and tea estate region on foot. As you wonder along village trails you’ll be immersed in the regions rich Buddhist culture and traditional lifestyle, as well as meeting the local people and enjoying the spectacular views of snow-capped Himalayan peaks.
Village trails & cultural walks in Darjeeling & SikkimTo make an enquiry please call or
complete our enquiry form
- Rebuilding Nepal after the 2015 Earthquakes
- Safari's with your own private naturalist - 2016
- Painting Holidays for beginners, improvers and intermediate students with famous artists in 2016
- "Travelling not only challenges the palette but one's way of... looking at the world", according to artist Hazel Soan
- Paintings of London by Peter Brown NEAC
- Ken Howard RA exhibits 100 paintings of Switzerland for the first time.
- Polar Bears and Arctic Wildlife with Stephen Mills MA (Oxon)
- Wild Africa, Zambia with naturalist Stephen Mills MA (Oxon) MFA IAWF
- Wolf Conservation Safari in Ethiopia
What the experts & clients say
"I have had the good fortune to work with Liz Drake at Spencer Scott Travel taking small groups on safari to East Africa and India. All aspects of the journey are handled in a most personal, thorough and sensitive way, and all the arrangements are organised with admirable attention to detail. I have always boarded the plane from London knowing we were all going to have the holiday of a lifetime."
"I've done lots of trips tour guiding for Spencer Scott Travel (Cuba, Peru, South Africa, Botswana, Uganda) and they have all been of the highest order, well planned, great itineraries, excellent support and clients always totally satisfied. They are a total pleasure to work for and I have loads of great memories to treasure as a result. Check them out if you want something special."
"I love working with Spencer Scott because I can be confident that, wherever we go, the Company will have secured the best available accommodation, services and back-up. This frees me to concentrate on what I enjoy most, which is finding really special wildlife experiences to share with our clients"