2011 - Village trails & cultural walks in Darjeeling & Sikkim
28th November - 11th December 2011
Discover the natural beauty of Sikkim and enjoy a taste of India’s greatest hill station and tea estate region on foot. As you wonder along village trails you’ll be immersed in the regions rich Buddhist culture and traditional lifestyle, as well as meeting the local people and enjoying the spectacular views of snow-capped Himalayan peaks.
Village trails & cultural walks in Darjeeling & SikkimTo make an enquiry please call or
complete our enquiry form
- The Big Painting Challenge - 1800 hours Sundays BBC 1
- Salzburg Music Festival - best seats to Il trovatore, Fidelio and Le nozze di Figaro - confirmed tickets
- Crème de la Crème Painting Holidays
- Every dog has his day.....
- "Only a mountain has lived long enough to listen objectively to the howl of a wolf." Aldo Leopold
- Responsible Safaris for Wildlife Conservation
- Jaguar and Maned Wolf Conservation Safari
- Big Cat Safari with Jackson Looseyia
- Zambia's Wildlife with naturalist Stephen Mills
What the experts & clients say
""I wanted to say thank you so much for everything. It was the most wonderful holiday and the memories of which will stay with me a lifetime. It was clear to me that a lot of work went on behind the scenes by both yourself [Liz Drake and Spencer Scott Travel], and Simon [King] to make this holiday the very very best one could wish for and so very special so thank you both so very very much." "
""Our group is led by Professor Claudio Sillero....his decades of experience in this region and his hardy colleagues, guarantee sightings of wolves They do not disappoint." "Next we climb up and across the Sanetti Plateau through unmatched beauty in every direction. Small klipspringer, antelopes and hyrax, ( a pint-sized relative of the elephant), dot the hillsides. our camp site is magnificent! It is surrounded by towering basalt formations the locals call 'the soldiers.' ....Can any place be more perfect?" "Our successful adventure is coming to a close, but we have been fortunate to site 30 wolves in 11 different packs, which equates to 10% of all the wolves living in the Bale Mountains National Park." "
""Ken was so kind, helpful and enormously interesting to be with. I know I have gained a great deal from the experience of some of his incredible wisdom and insight and having the privilege of working alongside such a great artist""