2011 - Village trails & cultural walks in Darjeeling & Sikkim
28th November - 11th December 2011
Discover the natural beauty of Sikkim and enjoy a taste of India’s greatest hill station and tea estate region on foot. As you wonder along village trails you’ll be immersed in the regions rich Buddhist culture and traditional lifestyle, as well as meeting the local people and enjoying the spectacular views of snow-capped Himalayan peaks.
Village trails & cultural walks in Darjeeling & SikkimTo make an enquiry please call or
complete our enquiry form
- Father and Son: Goudie
- Safari's with your own private naturalist - 2016
- Painting Holidays for beginners, improvers and intermediate students with famous artists in 2016
- Ken Howard RA exhibits 100 paintings of Switzerland for the first time.
- 50 years of lion conservation - what's been happening since the making of the film 'Born Free' about Elsa the lioness?
- Salzburg celebrates its 200th Anniversary at the Salzburg Festival 2016
- Brown Bears & Golden Eagles with Stephen Mills MA (Oxon)
- Polar Bears and Arctic Wildlife with Stephen Mills MA (Oxon)
- Wild Africa, Zambia with naturalist Stephen Mills MA (Oxon) MFA IAWF
What the experts & clients say
""Ken was so kind, helpful and enormously interesting to be with. I know I have gained a great deal from the experience of some of his incredible wisdom and insight and having the privilege of working alongside such a great artist""
""I want to let you know that the workshop with Ken Howard in Santorini was simply the best workshop I have ever attended. I was deeply inspired and impressed by Ken. The group was a pleasure. I hope this workshop will be repeated again." "
""Our group is led by Professor Claudio Sillero....his decades of experience in this region and his hardy colleagues, guarantee sightings of wolves They do not disappoint." "Next we climb up and across the Sanetti Plateau through unmatched beauty in every direction. Small klipspringer, antelopes and hyrax, ( a pint-sized relative of the elephant), dot the hillsides. our camp site is magnificent! It is surrounded by towering basalt formations the locals call 'the soldiers.' ....Can any place be more perfect?" "Our successful adventure is coming to a close, but we have been fortunate to site 30 wolves in 11 different packs, which equates to 10% of all the wolves living in the Bale Mountains National Park." "