2011 - Village trails & cultural walks in Darjeeling & Sikkim
28th November - 11th December 2011
Discover the natural beauty of Sikkim and enjoy a taste of India’s greatest hill station and tea estate region on foot. As you wonder along village trails you’ll be immersed in the regions rich Buddhist culture and traditional lifestyle, as well as meeting the local people and enjoying the spectacular views of snow-capped Himalayan peaks.
Village trails & cultural walks in Darjeeling & SikkimTo make an enquiry please call or
complete our enquiry form
- Safari's with your own private naturalist - 2016
- Painting Holidays for beginners, improvers and intermediate students with famous artists in 2016
- Painting Holidays with Famous Artists for Intermediate and Experienced Students - 2016
- The Fairytale of Giverny, Home to Claude Monet
- Don't miss - Two New Exhibitions from our Painting Holiday hosts and See Lachlan Goudie on TV!
- Painting the Modern Garden: Monet to Matisse Exhibition at the Royal Academy
- Brown Bears & Golden Eagles with Stephen Mills MA (Oxon)
- Polar Bears and Arctic Wildlife with Stephen Mills MA (Oxon)
- Wild Africa, Zambia with naturalist Stephen Mills MA (Oxon) MFA IAWF
What the experts & clients say
"I love working with Spencer Scott because I can be confident that, wherever we go, the Company will have secured the best available accommodation, services and back-up. This frees me to concentrate on what I enjoy most, which is finding really special wildlife experiences to share with our clients"
"I have had the good fortune to work with Liz Drake at Spencer Scott Travel taking small groups on safari to East Africa and India. All aspects of the journey are handled in a most personal, thorough and sensitive way, and all the arrangements are organised with admirable attention to detail. I have always boarded the plane from London knowing we were all going to have the holiday of a lifetime."
""I want to let you know that the workshop with Ken Howard in Santorini was simply the best workshop I have ever attended. I was deeply inspired and impressed by Ken. The group was a pleasure. I hope this workshop will be repeated again." "