2011 - Village trails & cultural walks in Darjeeling & Sikkim
28th November - 11th December 2011
Discover the natural beauty of Sikkim and enjoy a taste of India’s greatest hill station and tea estate region on foot. As you wonder along village trails you’ll be immersed in the regions rich Buddhist culture and traditional lifestyle, as well as meeting the local people and enjoying the spectacular views of snow-capped Himalayan peaks.
Village trails & cultural walks in Darjeeling & SikkimTo make an enquiry please call or
complete our enquiry form
- Crème de la Crème Painting Holidays
- Book your 2015 Holiday
- Fundraiser evening for African Wild Dogs - 8th January 2015, Seattle, USA
- "Only a mountain has lived long enough to listen objectively to the howl of a wolf." Aldo Leopold
- Responsible Safaris for Wildlife Conservation
- The Ultimate New Year's Eve Celebration
- Tiger & Wild Dog Safari in India with Stephen Mills
- Jaguar and Maned Wolf Conservation Safari
- Big Cat Safari with Jackson Looseyia
What the experts & clients say
"I love working with Spencer Scott because I can be confident that, wherever we go, the Company will have secured the best available accommodation, services and back-up. This frees me to concentrate on what I enjoy most, which is finding really special wildlife experiences to share with our clients"
""I want to let you know that the workshop with Ken Howard in Santorini was simply the best workshop I have ever attended. I was deeply inspired and impressed by Ken. The group was a pleasure. I hope this workshop will be repeated again." "
""We had so many different experiences, the accommodation was all excellent and very varied. Our viewing of the wildlife was exceptional, and we all managed to complete several paintings and sketches of animals, birds and landscapes. As always, Hazel was an inspiring teacher." "