Dominic Couzens is a leading ornithologist and one of the most prolific writers of bird books. Dominic enjoys discovering new and remote birding sites, searching for extreme species and sharing his experiences with small intimate groups of birders. He has travelled widely in search of birds and the world’s top birding sites. Dominic writes regular for natural history magazines including BBC Wildlife and Bird Watching.
You might be interested to visit the Birds Words website
View our Exclusive expert-led safaris
complete our enquiry form
- New Masai Mara Safari Departure - 26 June - 2 July 2017
- Two New Artists for 2018
- Painting the Arctic Wilderness and Northern Lights with Hazel Soan - August 2018
- Syria remembered by a group of artists - Painting in Syria 2010
- IUCN Red List of Threatened Species - Polar Bears (Ursus maritimus)
- Hoi An - A melting pot of history, architecture, colour and cooking.
- Brown Bears & Golden Eagles with naturalist & wildlife researcher Stephen Mills
- Polar Bears and Arctic Wildlife with Stephen Mills MA (Oxon)
- Special Masai Mara Safari with Jackson Looseyia