- Father and Son: Goudie
- Safari's with your own private naturalist - 2016
- Painting Holidays for beginners, improvers and intermediate students with famous artists in 2016
- Ken Howard RA exhibits 100 paintings of Switzerland for the first time.
- 50 years of lion conservation - what's been happening since the making of the film 'Born Free' about Elsa the lioness?
- Salzburg celebrates its 200th Anniversary at the Salzburg Festival 2016
- Brown Bears & Golden Eagles with Stephen Mills MA (Oxon)
- Polar Bears and Arctic Wildlife with Stephen Mills MA (Oxon)
- Wild Africa, Zambia with naturalist Stephen Mills MA (Oxon) MFA IAWF
What the experts & clients say
""I want to let you know that the workshop with Ken Howard in Santorini was simply the best workshop I have ever attended. I was deeply inspired and impressed by Ken. The group was a pleasure. I hope this workshop will be repeated again." "
"I've done lots of trips tour guiding for Spencer Scott Travel (Cuba, Peru, South Africa, Botswana, Uganda) and they have all been of the highest order, well planned, great itineraries, excellent support and clients always totally satisfied. They are a total pleasure to work for and I have loads of great memories to treasure as a result. Check them out if you want something special."
""We had so many different experiences, the accommodation was all excellent and very varied. Our viewing of the wildlife was exceptional, and we all managed to complete several paintings and sketches of animals, birds and landscapes. As always, Hazel was an inspiring teacher." "