- Travelling solo? Be sure to follow your passion to travel with like-minded people
- Brown Bear Watching in Finland
- Rebuilding Nepal after the 2015 Earthquakes
- "Travelling not only challenges the palette but one's way of... looking at the world", according to artist Hazel Soan
- Paintings of London by Peter Brown NEAC
- Ken Howard RA exhibits 100 paintings of Switzerland for the first time.
- Wild Africa, Zambia with naturalist Stephen Mills MA (Oxon) MFA IAWF
- Wolf Conservation Safari in Ethiopia
- Masai Mara Safari with Jackson Looseyia
What the experts & clients say
""We had so many different experiences, the accommodation was all excellent and very varied. Our viewing of the wildlife was exceptional, and we all managed to complete several paintings and sketches of animals, birds and landscapes. As always, Hazel was an inspiring teacher." "
""I want to let you know that the workshop with Ken Howard in Santorini was simply the best workshop I have ever attended. I was deeply inspired and impressed by Ken. The group was a pleasure. I hope this workshop will be repeated again." "
"Thank you for all the organisation which gave us such wonderful and thrilling days in The Mara - a truly memorable experience. We were so lucky all our sightings - the best view of leopard I have ever had. The bonus was that beautiful black rhino - fighting fit and so close. Of course, Simon's expert and enthusiastic guidance ensured the maximum benefit."