2011 - Village trails & cultural walks in Darjeeling & Sikkim
28th November - 11th December 2011
Discover the natural beauty of Sikkim and enjoy a taste of India’s greatest hill station and tea estate region on foot. As you wonder along village trails you’ll be immersed in the regions rich Buddhist culture and traditional lifestyle, as well as meeting the local people and enjoying the spectacular views of snow-capped Himalayan peaks.
Village trails & cultural walks in Darjeeling & SikkimTo make an enquiry please call or
complete our enquiry form
- Ethiopian Wolf Conservation Expedition 2017
- Richard Pikesley PNEAC RWS London Exhibition 2 - 26 November 2017
- New Wildebeest Migration Safari with Jackson Looseyia 4 - 9 August 2018
- What it is really like to paint alongside Peter Brown - 'Pete The Street'
- Syria remembered by a group of artists - Painting in Syria 2010
- IUCN Red List of Threatened Species - Polar Bears (Ursus maritimus)
- Whales, Rails and Quails.... in Sri Lanka with David Lindo
- Indian Tiger Exclusive with Stephen Mills
- Wildebeest Migration in the Masai Mara with Jackson Looseyia
What the experts & clients say
"I've done lots of trips tour guiding for Spencer Scott Travel (Cuba, Peru, South Africa, Botswana, Uganda) and they have all been of the highest order, well planned, great itineraries, excellent support and clients always totally satisfied. They are a total pleasure to work for and I have loads of great memories to treasure as a result. Check them out if you want something special."
""Ken was so kind, helpful and enormously interesting to be with. I know I have gained a great deal from the experience of some of his incredible wisdom and insight and having the privilege of working alongside such a great artist""
""I want to let you know that the workshop with Ken Howard in Santorini was simply the best workshop I have ever attended. I was deeply inspired and impressed by Ken. The group was a pleasure. I hope this workshop will be repeated again." "