Weddings & Celebrations
We are international wedding and event planners organising bespoke celebrations at iconic venues and locations around the world for wedding parties of 10 – 250 guests. We provide a fully comprehensive service including bespoke travel and accommodation arrangements and continuity from inception to completion. We are renowned for arranging perfect events and our global knowledge of special places and unique destinations. We do not offer wedding packages for just the bride and groom.
- Wedding ceremonies and celebrations for 10 – 250 guests
- We have an unrivalled reputation for excellence, exclusivity and the exceptional.
- We specialise in elite niche markets, and delivering events that enthral and impress and make for lasting memories.
- We focus on opening closed doors to the most special places on earth and arranging sophisticated and extraordinary experiences
- We provide an all-inclusive service tailor-made to your requirements – sourcing unique venues and hotels for exclusive use, arranging parties, wedding ceremonies, catering, special transport, private jets and regular flights, flowers, photography, beauty treatments, entertainment and event insurance.
- We work in partnership with you from the pre-selection inspection trip to the post-event appraisal and provide complete on-site logistical and operational management.
- We are trusted for our expertise and meticulous organisation as well as our professional integrity.
- We are skilled in delivering and managing expectations and ensuring that even the most discerning clients feel special.
- We carry all the necessary insurances and licences including ATOL, we regularly review our risk assessment procedures and are a full agency member of EVENTIA.
You can trust us.
Virginia McKenna, Simon King, Chris Packham, BBC Wildlife, Channel 4, EMAP Active, NFU, Born Free Foundation, The Scout Association, The Royal Photographic Society, Rotary Clubs in GB & Ireland, RSPB, Royal Institute of Painters in Watercolours, Financial Times, Daily Telegraph, Birmingham University, The Artist Publishing Company, Burlington Art Fair, Geographical, George Corderoy & Co, Les Routiers, Booker Wholesale Foods and others, have done so for more than two decades.
Weddings & CelebrationsTo make an enquiry please call or
complete our enquiry form
- Richard Pikesley, Patrick Cullen, Peter Brown & Hazel Soan have solo exhibitions in November & December 2017
- Ethiopian Wolf Conservation Expedition 2017
- Richard Pikesley PNEAC RWS London Exhibition 2 - 26 November 2017
- What it is really like to paint alongside Peter Brown - 'Pete The Street'
- Syria remembered by a group of artists - Painting in Syria 2010
- IUCN Red List of Threatened Species - Polar Bears (Ursus maritimus)
- Whales, Rails and Quails.... in Sri Lanka with David Lindo
- Indian Tiger Exclusive with Stephen Mills
- Wildebeest Migration in the Masai Mara with Jackson Looseyia