Telephone: 0044 (0) 1825 714310
East Sussex TN22 3HW, UK
Pippingford Manor is close to East Grinstead. It is 30kms south of the M25, 25kms from London Gatwick and 30kms from Brighton. After 15 years in South Kensington Spencer Scott bid farewell to London in 2009 and moved to rural East Sussex and very special offices in Pippingford Manor in the heart of the Ashdown Forest. Instead of patisseries and museums we now have glorious forest vistas and herds of deer grazing outside our window.
The peaceful setting is a very conducive work environment and Pippingford has a well-established and friendly business community and the vast grounds of the estate are used for a wide variety of international and local corporate events. http://www.pippingford.co.uk/about.html
Pippingford has a fascinating history and remains the home to three generations of the Morriss family, preserving its posterity. Richard Morriss manages the estate in a sensitive and caring manner focusing on conservation – an ethos synonymous with Spencer Scott.
We feel privileged to be able to work in such a beautiful environment.
- New Masai Mara Safari Departure - 26 June - 2 July 2017
- Two New Artists for 2018
- Painting the Arctic Wilderness and Northern Lights with Hazel Soan - August 2018
- Syria remembered by a group of artists - Painting in Syria 2010
- IUCN Red List of Threatened Species - Polar Bears (Ursus maritimus)
- Hoi An - A melting pot of history, architecture, colour and cooking.
- Brown Bears & Golden Eagles with naturalist & wildlife researcher Stephen Mills
- Polar Bears and Arctic Wildlife with Stephen Mills MA (Oxon)
- Special Masai Mara Safari with Jackson Looseyia