David Lindo is ‘The Urban Birder’ as seen on the One Show. Birding with David is different – he’s young, dynamic and passionate about urban birding because there is the most amazing variety of wildlife to be discovered in all cities and towns. He aims to make more people aware about the wilder side of cities and towns across the globe and has started by establishing the Tower 42 Bird Study Group in London, which monitors and watches urban wildlife including bird migrations and raptor activity above Canary Wharf. David hopes to open ‘Tower 42’ projects in other capital cities. The Urban Birder has a regular column in BBC Wildlife and Bird Watching Magazines.
You can find out more about David Lindo here
Current Trips with David Lindo
complete our enquiry form
- Richard Pikesley, Patrick Cullen, Peter Brown & Hazel Soan have solo exhibitions in November & December 2017
- Ethiopian Wolf Conservation Expedition 2017
- Richard Pikesley PNEAC RWS London Exhibition 2 - 26 November 2017
- What it is really like to paint alongside Peter Brown - 'Pete The Street'
- Syria remembered by a group of artists - Painting in Syria 2010
- IUCN Red List of Threatened Species - Polar Bears (Ursus maritimus)
- Whales, Rails and Quails.... in Sri Lanka with David Lindo
- Indian Tiger Exclusive with Stephen Mills
- Wildebeest Migration in the Masai Mara with Jackson Looseyia