Encourage your principal customers to outperform their expectations through exceptional experiences. Watch the sun setting over the largest sand dunes in the world or glide around sculptured icebergs at the North Pole.
Generate a positive response by showing your appreciation with events that compliment achievements; a New Year’s Eve celebration at the Kaiser Ball in Vienna or a private dinner at the Taj Mahal with Maharajahs.
Inspire and entice prospective clients or partners by inviting them to prestigious events such as a weekend at the Grand Prix Historique in Monte Carlo or the Montreux Jazz Festival.
Provide a sophisticated and exclusive environment conducive to thought-provoking dialogue, strategic planning and corporate communications; a candlelit dinner in Petra Gorge or a stay at a community-based eco-lodge in Kenya.
Spencer Scott is a worldwide event management company specialising in niche markets and destinations that can deliver genuine, authentic and rewarding experiences for groups of 10 – 100 participants. Established in 1988, we use our core experience of incentive travel to create events that compliment and enhance Company’s branding, marketing, loyalty and reward programmes, and to organise exceptional corporate anniversary and birthday celebrations, celebrity-style wedding parties and bespoke safaris, walking, photographic and painting holidays. We focus on re-connecting people with the natural world, introducing them to different cultures and providing lots of opportunities to interact with the local people. We are particularly well known for organising events in Africa, India, South America, The Arctic and Europe, and for special programmes hosted by world-famous experts. We work with corporate organisations, charities, the media, associations, educational institutions and private clients. Full financial protection is provided through our ATOL licence.
Creating and delivering a small event with a big impact for your board of directors, principal customers and prospective clients requires specific skills and product knowledge that are different to larger motivational MICE events.
- We specialise in arranging exclusive and extraordinary events in the most exceptional destinations on earth.
- Our global product knowledge is specific to small groups of 10 – 20 participants drawing upon the authenticity and uniqueness of different destinations and cultures.
- As a small private company we provide continuity and deliver a personal service from inception to completion and maintain the highest standards.
- We are skilled in delivering and managing expectations and ensuring that even the most discerning clients feel special.
- We have been trusted for our expertise and meticulous organisation as well as our professional integrity for more than two decades.
- We carry all the necessary insurances and licences including ATOL, we regularly review our risk assessment procedures and are a full agency member of EVENTIA.
- We practice realistic CSR and Responsible Tourism doctrines and promote supporting small-scale, high-impact low-carbon development projects in Africa, India and Peru.
Experience the difference of working with us. Those listed above and to the left – and organisations such as the Scout Association, the Royal Photographic Society, the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds, the Royal Institute of Painters in Watercolours, Burlington Art Fair and Rotary Clubs in Britain and Ireland – have trusted us for more than two decades.
Corporate EventsTo make an enquiry please call or
complete our enquiry form
- New Wildebeest Migration Safari with Jackson Looseyia 4 - 9 August 2018
- Patrick Cullen's Solo Shows this Autumn
- Lachlan Goudie on BBC4 29 Aug 9pm
- What it is really like to paint alongside Peter Brown - 'Pete The Street'
- Syria remembered by a group of artists - Painting in Syria 2010
- IUCN Red List of Threatened Species - Polar Bears (Ursus maritimus)
- Wolf Conservation Expedition, Ethiopia
- Whales, Rails and Quails.... in Sri Lanka with David Lindo
- Indian Tiger Exclusive with Stephen Mills