Dominic Couzens is a leading ornithologist and one of the most prolific writers of bird books. Dominic enjoys discovering new and remote birding sites, searching for extreme species and sharing his experiences with small intimate groups of birders. He has travelled widely in search of birds and the world’s top birding sites. Dominic writes regular for natural history magazines including BBC Wildlife and Bird Watching.
You might be interested to visit the Birds Words website
View our Exclusive expert-led safaris
complete our enquiry form
- What it is really like to paint alongside Peter Brown - 'Pete The Street'
- Syria remembered by a group of artists - Painting in Syria 2010
- IUCN Red List of Threatened Species - Polar Bears (Ursus maritimus)
- Wolf Conservation Expedition, Ethiopia
- Ranthambhore Tiger Exclusive with Stephen Mills
- Lion Conservation Safari in Kenya