Dominic Couzens is a leading ornithologist and one of the most prolific writers of bird books. Dominic enjoys discovering new and remote birding sites, searching for extreme species and sharing his experiences with small intimate groups of birders. He has travelled widely in search of birds and the world’s top birding sites. Dominic writes regular for natural history magazines including BBC Wildlife and Bird Watching.
You might be interested to visit the Birds Words website
View our Exclusive expert-led safaris
complete our enquiry form
- What are the differences between a tailor-made holiday and a regular escorted packaged holiday?
- The why's and where fore's of travel insurance
- How to choose a safari
- Naturalist Stephen Mills talks about the best tiger trip he has ever led
- A perfect safari
- The Old City of Jerusalem - an artist's dream
- Northern Serengeti Wildlife with Stephen Mills MA(Oxon) MFA IAWF
- Wolf Conservation Expedition, Ethiopia
- Lion Conservation with Ewaso Lions, Kenya