Dr. Julie Anderson
Dr Julie Anderson is a biological anthropologist and TV presenter. She is a leading primate conservationist and Director & Scientific Advisor of the Colobus Trust in Kenya. Julie presented the recent BBC TV series Living with Monkeys, about western lowland gorilla ecology and behaviour and red-capped mangabey. Her enthusiasm, breadth of knowledge, sense of adventure and warm personality make Julie a perfect host for a primate safari.
View our Exclusive expert-led safaris
complete our enquiry form
- What are the differences between a tailor-made holiday and a regular escorted packaged holiday?
- The why's and where fore's of travel insurance
- How to choose a safari
- Naturalist Stephen Mills talks about the best tiger trip he has ever led
- A perfect safari
- The Old City of Jerusalem - an artist's dream
- Northern Serengeti Wildlife with Stephen Mills MA(Oxon) MFA IAWF
- Wolf Conservation Expedition, Ethiopia
- Lion Conservation with Ewaso Lions, Kenya