Dr. Julie Anderson
Dr Julie Anderson is a biological anthropologist and TV presenter. She is a leading primate conservationist and Director & Scientific Advisor of the Colobus Trust in Kenya. Julie presented the recent BBC TV series Living with Monkeys, about western lowland gorilla ecology and behaviour and red-capped mangabey. Her enthusiasm, breadth of knowledge, sense of adventure and warm personality make Julie a perfect host for a primate safari.
View our Exclusive expert-led safaris
complete our enquiry form
- What are the differences between a tailor-made holiday and a regular escorted packaged holiday?
- The why's and where fore's of travel insurance
- How to choose a safari
- Morocco – The Most Exotic Painting Destination Closest to Europe
- Extinct British Wildlife
- Is the fate of figurative artists to record the historical, religious and cultural heritage of places?
- Dawn to Dusk Safari in the Masai Mara with Jackson Looseyia
- Brown Bear Watching in Northern Finland
- Wildlife in Kafue National Park, Zambia with Stephen Mills MA (Oxon) MFA IAWF