James Willis is a senior tutor at the Open College of Arts and of the fine art workshops at the Sir John Soane Museum in London. His reputation is emerging as a distinctive figurative and he exhibits in the UK and abroad. James works in all mediums and has a keen interest in materials and how they perform. James has led painting holidays to Venice and Rome for us.
To find out more about James Willis click here
View our Painting holidays with professional artists
complete our enquiry form
- What are the differences between a tailor-made holiday and a regular escorted packaged holiday?
- The why's and where fore's of travel insurance
- How to choose a safari
- Kathmandu revisited in 2019
- Morocco – The Most Exotic Painting Destination Closest to Europe
- Extinct British Wildlife
- Dawn to Dusk Safari in the Masai Mara with Jackson Looseyia
- Brown Bear Watching in Northern Finland
- Wildlife in Kafue National Park, Zambia with Stephen Mills MA (Oxon) MFA IAWF