Glyn is a young and dynamic artist who is bringing a breath of fresh air to the British art scene as both a tutor and a painter. His enthusiasm and style is taking him in to partnerships with and commissions for the National Trust, RNLI & Fat Face clothing retailer, which enables his work to be accessible to a wide audience. A Brush with the Landscapes (DVD) follows Glyn painting at 100 of the most beautiful NT landscapes in the country. Using acrylic, mixed media and an array of mark making techniques he endeavours to capture the underlying essence of the landscape, the essence that shapes the landscape and the people who live in it.
Glyn is an engaging and inspirational tutor. he claims everyone can paint with the right encouragement. Glyn led painting holiday to Collioure for us in 2012.
To learn more about Glyn Macey click here
View our Painting holidays with professional artists
complete our enquiry form
- What are the differences between a tailor-made holiday and a regular escorted packaged holiday?
- The why's and where fore's of travel insurance
- How to choose a safari
- Morocco – The Most Exotic Painting Destination Closest to Europe
- Extinct British Wildlife
- Is the fate of figurative artists to record the historical, religious and cultural heritage of places?
- Dawn to Dusk Safari in the Masai Mara with Jackson Looseyia
- Brown Bear Watching in Northern Finland
- Wildlife in Kafue National Park, Zambia with Stephen Mills MA (Oxon) MFA IAWF