We can create, organise and manage any event or special holiday to any where in the world. Please contact us with your request for a special event or holiday plans.
Telephone: 0044 (0) 1825 714310
Pippingford Manor lies in the heart of the Ashdown Forest. It is off the A22 south of East Grinstead, and 25kms from London Gatwick and 30kms from Brighton. Having an office in Pippingford Manor is special. It’s peaceful and hassle-free. We share the building with about 12 other businesses and have glorious forest vistas and herds of deer grazing outside our window. Pippingford has a well-established and friendly business community and the vast grounds of the estate are used for a wide variety of international and local corporate events.
Pippingford Park is privately owned and remains the home to three generations of the Morriss family, preserving its posterity. Richard Morriss manages the estate in a sensitive and caring manner focusing on conservation – an ethos synonymous with Spencer Scott.
We feel privileged to be able to work in such a beautiful environment.
- What it is really like to paint alongside Peter Brown - 'Pete The Street'
- Syria remembered by a group of artists - Painting in Syria 2010
- IUCN Red List of Threatened Species - Polar Bears (Ursus maritimus)
- Wolf Conservation Expedition, Ethiopia
- Ranthambhore Tiger Exclusive with Stephen Mills
- Lion Conservation Safari in Kenya