- What are the differences between a tailor-made holiday and a regular escorted packaged holiday?
- The why's and where fore's of travel insurance
- How to choose a safari
- Kathmandu revisited in 2019
- Morocco – The Most Exotic Painting Destination Closest to Europe
- Extinct British Wildlife
- Dawn to Dusk Safari in the Masai Mara with Jackson Looseyia
- Brown Bear Watching in Northern Finland
- Wildlife in Kafue National Park, Zambia with Stephen Mills MA (Oxon) MFA IAWF
What the experts & clients say
""We had so many different experiences, the accommodation was all excellent and very varied. Our viewing of the wildlife was exceptional, and we all managed to complete several paintings and sketches of animals, birds and landscapes. As always, Hazel was an inspiring teacher." "
""Just wanted to drop you a quick line to say how very much I enjoyed painting with Pete in Havana. I loved it all, the City, the painting, the company, the Mojito's and the food, and it was great to have Jacqueline there organising us all. Many thanks and I hope to take part again next year.""
""Our group is led by Professor Claudio Sillero....his decades of experience in this region and his hardy colleagues, guarantee sightings of wolves They do not disappoint." "Next we climb up and across the Sanetti Plateau through unmatched beauty in every direction. Small klipspringer, antelopes and hyrax, ( a pint-sized relative of the elephant), dot the hillsides. our camp site is magnificent! It is surrounded by towering basalt formations the locals call 'the soldiers.' ....Can any place be more perfect?" "Our successful adventure is coming to a close, but we have been fortunate to site 30 wolves in 11 different packs, which equates to 10% of all the wolves living in the Bale Mountains National Park." "