- 2019-2020 Christmas & New Year Opening Times
- What are the differences between a tailor-made holiday and a regular escorted packaged holiday?
- The why's and where fore's of travel insurance
- Kathmandu revisited in 2019
- Morocco – The Most Exotic Painting Destination Closest to Europe
- Extinct British Wildlife
- Brown Bear Watching in Northern Finland
- Wildlife in Kafue National Park, Zambia with Stephen Mills MA (Oxon) MFA IAWF
- Wolf Conservation Expedition, Ethiopia
What the experts & clients say
"Thank you for all the organisation which gave us such wonderful and thrilling days in The Mara - a truly memorable experience. We were so lucky all our sightings - the best view of leopard I have ever had. The bonus was that beautiful black rhino - fighting fit and so close. Of course, Simon's expert and enthusiastic guidance ensured the maximum benefit."
""Just wanted to drop you a quick line to say how very much I enjoyed painting with Pete in Havana. I loved it all, the City, the painting, the company, the Mojito's and the food, and it was great to have Jacqueline there organising us all. Many thanks and I hope to take part again next year.""
""We had so many different experiences, the accommodation was all excellent and very varied. Our viewing of the wildlife was exceptional, and we all managed to complete several paintings and sketches of animals, birds and landscapes. As always, Hazel was an inspiring teacher." "