Inspirational, motivational & informative travel
- Specialists in painting holidays with famous artists
- Pioneers in conservation safaris
- Salzburg Music Festival Patron
We have been sharing the best that we have seen, heard and found on Earth with our customers for over 25 years. Whether you are an individual client or a private group you will discover that our tailor-made holidays and events offer truly exceptional experiences above and beyond the ordinary ‘tourist holiday’. Special places handpicked from years of personal experience, operated with under-stated sophistication and created out of a love of travel.
Who travels with us?
Artists, wildlife enthusiasts, opera lovers, walkers……
Like-minded individuals, private groups of friends and families.
Clubs & Associations, Wildlife Charities and Corporate Organisations.
A personalised travel service
Every trip is hand-picked, a once in a life times opportunity, and is hosted by the best experts in the field – famous artists, passionate naturalists, leading conservation biologists ….
We are pioneers in conservation tourism offering joint-venture safaris with conservation organisations that financially help the long term survival of endangered species.
A member of our staff accompanies each programme taking care of all the arrangements and looking after everyone.
Travel with us and your world will be enriched beyond anything you have experienced before.
Event management services
Private events and celebrations tailored to your specification, using our skills to achieve your objectives. Your event will benefit from our in-depth knowledge of destinations and a member of our staff accompanies each programme taking care of all the arrangements and looking after everyone in a professional but discreet manner.
The passionate experts & famous artists who work with us include
Wildlife researchers, naturalists and biologists – Prof. Claudio Sillero, Dr Greg Rasmussen, Simon King OBE, Chris Packham, Steve Leonard, Virginia McKenna OBE and Stephen Mills.
Artists – Ken Howard OBE RA, Richard Pikesley PNEAC RWS, Lachlan Goudie ROI, Peter Brown NEAC ROI, Tom Coates, Pamela Kay NEAC, RBA, RWS, ARWS, David Bellamy, Lucy Willis and Hazel Soan
Our partner organisations include
Born Free Foundation, Ewaso Lions, Painted Dog Conservation, Ethiopian Wolf Conservation Programme, BBC Wildlife, Channel 4, The Artist Publishing Company, Sir John Soanes Museum, The NFU, The Financial Times, The Daily Telegraph, Rotary Clubs UK and Birmingham University
Our trip historiography reflects the breadth and depth of our knowledge and experience.
- Polar Nights and Northern Lights in Tromso, Northern Norway
- Wildlife & Special Conservation Safaris with Leading Naturalists & Conservationists in 2017
- Painting Holidays With Famous Artists 2017
- Syria remembered by a group of artists - Painting in Syria 2010
- IUCN Red List of Threatened Species - Polar Bears (Ursus maritimus)
- Hoi An - A melting pot of history, architecture, colour and cooking.
- Special Masai Mara Safari with Jackson Looseyia
- Tigers in Satpura, Bandhavgarh & Kanha, India with Stephen Mills
- Brown Bears & Golden Eagles with naturalist & wildlife researcher Stephen Mills