David Lindo is ‘The Urban Birder’ as seen on the One Show. Birding with David is different – he’s young, dynamic and passionate about urban birding because there is the most amazing variety of wildlife to be discovered in all cities and towns. He aims to make more people aware about the wilder side of cities and towns across the globe and has started by establishing the Tower 42 Bird Study Group in London, which monitors and watches urban wildlife including bird migrations and raptor activity above Canary Wharf. David hopes to open ‘Tower 42’ projects in other capital cities. The Urban Birder has a regular column in BBC Wildlife and Bird Watching Magazines.
You can find out more about David Lindo here
View our Exclusive expert-led safaris
complete our enquiry form
- New Masai Mara Safari Departure - 26 June - 2 July 2017
- Two New Artists for 2018
- Painting the Arctic Wilderness and Northern Lights with Hazel Soan - August 2018
- Syria remembered by a group of artists - Painting in Syria 2010
- IUCN Red List of Threatened Species - Polar Bears (Ursus maritimus)
- Hoi An - A melting pot of history, architecture, colour and cooking.
- Brown Bears & Golden Eagles with naturalist & wildlife researcher Stephen Mills
- Polar Bears and Arctic Wildlife with Stephen Mills MA (Oxon)
- Special Masai Mara Safari with Jackson Looseyia