Bespoke Fine Art Study Tours
Illuminate your teaching on a tailor-made visit to an archaeological dig in Jordan, the ancient Inca citadels in South America, the great monuments in Luxor and at Abu Simbel or the Pallava and Chola temples in Southern India.
- We arrange bespoke events and special holidays for private groups of 10 – 30 people anywhere in the world.
- We deliver inspirational holidays and motivational events that strengthen relationships, communicate a message, enthral and impress and make for lasting memories.
- We have an unrivalled reputation for excellence, exclusivity and the exceptional.
- We open closed doors to the most unique places on earth.
- Our global product knowledge is continually updated, so that we can offer new and rewarding experiences and ensure that our information is accurate.
- We have been trusted for our expertise and meticulous organisation as well as our professional integrity for more than two decades.
- As a small private company we provide continuity and deliver a personal service from inception to completion and maintain the highest standards.
- We carry all the necessary insurances and licences including ATOL, we regularly review our risk assessment procedures and are a full agency member of EVENTIA.
- We practice realistic CSR and Responsible Tourism doctrines and promote supporting small-scale, high-impact low-carbon development projects in Africa, India and Peru.
You can trust us. The organisations, professionals and experts listed to the left are among those who have done so for more than two decades.
Study GroupsTo make an enquiry please call or
complete our enquiry form
- Ethiopian Wolf Conservation Expedition 2017
- Richard Pikesley PNEAC RWS London Exhibition 2 - 26 November 2017
- New Wildebeest Migration Safari with Jackson Looseyia 4 - 9 August 2018
- What it is really like to paint alongside Peter Brown - 'Pete The Street'
- Syria remembered by a group of artists - Painting in Syria 2010
- IUCN Red List of Threatened Species - Polar Bears (Ursus maritimus)
- Whales, Rails and Quails.... in Sri Lanka with David Lindo
- Indian Tiger Exclusive with Stephen Mills
- Wildebeest Migration in the Masai Mara with Jackson Looseyia