Academic Institutions – educational tours
Tailor-made educational tours
Illuminate your course content with a tailor-made tour to the venues or events you have been studying. Visit great archaeological sites in Egypt or the underground churches in Ethiopia, or the Pallava and Chola temples in Southern India, or attend the Salzburg Music Festival …….
- We offer a private service organising special educational tours that enhance your course programme and are tailored to your specification for private groups of 10 – 30 people anywhere in the world.
- Our global product knowledge is continually updated, so that we can offer new and rewarding experiences and ensure that our information is accurate. Where possible we open closed doors to the most unique venues and places on earth.
- We carry all the necessary insurances and licences including ATOL, which guarantees the full financial protection for your students.
You can trust us. The organisations, professionals and experts listed to the left are among those who have done so for more than two decades.
Academic Institutions - educational toursTo make an enquiry please call or
complete our contact form
- What are the differences between a tailor-made holiday and a regular escorted packaged holiday?
- The why's and where fore's of travel insurance
- How to choose a safari
- Morocco – The Most Exotic Painting Destination Closest to Europe
- Extinct British Wildlife
- Is the fate of figurative artists to record the historical, religious and cultural heritage of places?
- Dawn to Dusk Safari in the Masai Mara with Jackson Looseyia
- Brown Bear Watching in Northern Finland
- Wildlife in Kafue National Park, Zambia with Stephen Mills MA (Oxon) MFA IAWF