Encourage and inspire your members to become more involved, and build on their loyalty and support by inviting them to travel with you to destinations where you work.
Show your appreciate of your sponsors and members generosity by making them feel special through shared and exceptional experiences with field staff and patrons.
A hosted and tailor-made holiday that incorporates a visit to one of your projects enables you to communicate a message and increases your supporters’ awareness of the issues involved.
As CEO or Patron you need to maintain the competitive edge and build on sponsors’ and members’ loyalty and support as well as communicating a message. A tailor-made hosted promotional holiday offers you more than just a commission and your members a rewarding and unique experience and valued service. The minimum requirement is 10 persons.
- We tailor-make project-focused, special invitation and anniversary holidays for charities and organisations.
- We invest our time in understanding your organisation and building a good working relationship with you, to deliver the right product that meets your objectives and enhances your charity.
- Our global product knowledge is continually updated, so that we can offer new and rewarding travel experiences and that our information is accurate.
- We offer a bespoke service to you and your members from inception to completion.
- We provide full professional back-up support, with a team on the ground and back at our head office.
- We have been trusted for our expertise and meticulous organisation as well as our professional integrity for more than two decades.
- We do not sell regular holidays to the public so you can rest assured that we do not have any ulterior motive other than to serve you.
- We carry all the necessary insurances and licences including ATOL, we regularly review our risk assessment procedures and are a full agency member of EVENTIA.
- We practice realistic CSR and Responsible Tourism doctrines and promote supporting small-scale, high impact low-carbon development projects in Africa, India and Peru.
Experience the difference of working with us. Learn why organisations such as those listed above left have trusted us for over two decades.
Actions speak louder than words.
If your charity lends itself to an exclusive travel-inspired reward programme for your members, then please contact us to discuss details.
CharitiesTo make an enquiry please call or
complete our enquiry form
- Ethiopian Wolf Conservation Expedition 2017
- Richard Pikesley PNEAC RWS London Exhibition 2 - 26 November 2017
- New Wildebeest Migration Safari with Jackson Looseyia 4 - 9 August 2018
- What it is really like to paint alongside Peter Brown - 'Pete The Street'
- Syria remembered by a group of artists - Painting in Syria 2010
- IUCN Red List of Threatened Species - Polar Bears (Ursus maritimus)
- Whales, Rails and Quails.... in Sri Lanka with David Lindo
- Indian Tiger Exclusive with Stephen Mills
- Wildebeest Migration in the Masai Mara with Jackson Looseyia