Build on Reader Loyalty
Enthral and impress your readers with an added value service. Exclusive and exceptional shared experiences in unique and remote destinations make for lasting memories and repeat customers.
Enhance your Profile
Increase your creditability and communicate a message through a hosted tailor-made holiday that reflects your image, enhances a specific article and promotes an individual contributor.
As an Editor or publisher you need to achieve and maintain the competitive edge, and build on reader loyalty as well as communicating a message and generating revenue. But readers look to you for ideas and new opportunities. Whether you are a walking, wildlife, wine, gardens, painting, riding, photography, bird-watching, mountain trekking or cycling magazine or broadsheet daily a genuine reader holiday offers you more than just a commission and your readers an exceptional holiday and valued service.
What we offer is different.
- We have arranged hundreds of genuine Reader Holidays for private groups of 10 – 30 persons in more than 50 countries.
- We invest our time in understanding your business and market, and building a good working relationship with you, to deliver the right product that meets your objectives.
- Our global product knowledge is continually updated, so that we can offer new and rewarding travel experiences and that our information is accurate.
- We have been trusted for our expertise and meticulous organisation as well as our professional integrity for more than two decades.
- We do not sell regular holidays to the public so you can rest assured that we do not have any ulterior motive other than to serve you.
- We carry all the necessary insurances and licences including ATOL, we regularly review our risk assessment procedures and are a full agency member of EVENTIA.
- We practice realistic CSR and Responsible Tourism doctrines and promote supporting small-scale, high-impact low-carbon development projects in Africa, India and Peru.
Experience the difference of working with us. The organisations, professionals and experts listed to the left are among those who have done so for more than two decades.
Readers HolidaysTo make an enquiry please call or
complete our enquiry form
- Ethiopian Wolf Conservation Expedition 2017
- Richard Pikesley PNEAC RWS London Exhibition 2 - 26 November 2017
- New Wildebeest Migration Safari with Jackson Looseyia 4 - 9 August 2018
- What it is really like to paint alongside Peter Brown - 'Pete The Street'
- Syria remembered by a group of artists - Painting in Syria 2010
- IUCN Red List of Threatened Species - Polar Bears (Ursus maritimus)
- Whales, Rails and Quails.... in Sri Lanka with David Lindo
- Indian Tiger Exclusive with Stephen Mills
- Wildebeest Migration in the Masai Mara with Jackson Looseyia