Exclusive Reader Trips for Painting, Wildlife, Walking, Music & Riding Magazines
Build on Reader Loyalty
Offer your readers special interest holidays hosted by your contributors that deliver more than the ‘ordinary’ experience and which are totally exclusive and only accessible through your publication.
Enhance your Profile
Increase your creditability and communicate a message through a branded tailor-made holiday that reflects your image, enhances a specific article and/or promotes an individual contributor.
As an Editor or Publisher you need to achieve and maintain the competitive edge, and build on reader loyalty as well as communicating a message and generating revenue. But readers look to you for ideas and new opportunities. Whether you are a walking, wildlife, wine, gardens, painting, horse riding, photography, bird-watching, mountain trekking or music magazine a genuine reader holiday offers you more than just a commission and your readers an exceptional holiday and added value service.
What we offer;
- We do not sell our own holidays to the public so you can rest assured that your readers are not promoted alternative holidays and stay loyal to you.
- We carry all the necessary insurances and licences including ATOL, so your readers have full financial protection.
- We invest our time in understanding your business and market, and building a good working relationship with you, to deliver the right product that meets your objectives.
- Our global product knowledge is continually updated, so that we can offer new and rewarding travel experiences and that our information is accurate.
- We have arranged hundreds of genuine exclusive Reader Holidays for groups of 10 – 30 persons in more than 50 countries.
- We have been trusted for our expertise and meticulous organisation as well as our professional integrity for over 30 years by leading publications, organisations and experts.
Exclusive Reader Trips for Painting, Wildlife, Walking, Music & Riding MagazinesTo make an enquiry please call or
complete our contact form
- The why's and where fore's of travel insurance
- How to choose a safari
- Top tips on how to choose a painting holiday
- A perfect safari
- The Old City of Jerusalem - an artist's dream
- Iceland - landscape painting at its best
- Indian Tiger Safari with Tiger Specialist Stephen Mills MA (Oxon) MFA IAWF
- Polar Bear & Arctic Wildlife Cruise, Svalbard with Stephen Mills MA (Oxon) MFA IAWF
- Northern Serengeti Wildlife with Stephen Mills MA(Oxon) MFA IAWF