- Wildlife & Special Conservation Safaris with Leading Naturalists & Conservationists in 2017
- Painting Holidays With Famous Artists 2017
- Travelling solo? Be sure to follow your passion to travel with like-minded people
- Hoi An - A melting pot of history, architecture, colour and cooking.
- "Travelling not only challenges the palette but one's way of... looking at the world", according to artist Hazel Soan
- Paintings of London by Peter Brown NEAC
- Special Masai Mara Safari with Jackson Looseyia
- Tigers in Satpura, Bandhavgarh & Kanha, India with Stephen Mills
- Brown Bears & Golden Eagles with naturalist & wildlife researcher Stephen Mills
What the experts & clients say
"I love working with Spencer Scott because I can be confident that, wherever we go, the Company will have secured the best available accommodation, services and back-up. This frees me to concentrate on what I enjoy most, which is finding really special wildlife experiences to share with our clients"
"I have had the good fortune to work with Liz Drake at Spencer Scott Travel taking small groups on safari to East Africa and India. All aspects of the journey are handled in a most personal, thorough and sensitive way, and all the arrangements are organised with admirable attention to detail. I have always boarded the plane from London knowing we were all going to have the holiday of a lifetime."
""I wanted to say thank you so much for everything. It was the most wonderful holiday and the memories of which will stay with me a lifetime. It was clear to me that a lot of work went on behind the scenes by both yourself [Liz Drake and Spencer Scott Travel], and Simon [King] to make this holiday the very very best one could wish for and so very special so thank you both so very very much." "