- Book Your 2015 Holiday
- Fundraiser evening for African Wild Dogs - 8th January 2015, Seattle, USA
- Rabies in Ethiopia threatens the survival of the Ethiopian wolf
- The Ultimate New Year's Eve Celebration
- Eco-tourism helps jaguars fight extinction
- Red Alert for Black Rhinos
- Tiger & Wild Dog Safari in India with Stephen Mills
- Jaguar and Maned Wolf Conservation Safari
- Big Cat Safari with Jackson Looseyia
What the experts & clients say
""Our group is led by Professor Claudio Sillero....his decades of experience in this region and his hardy colleagues, guarantee sightings of wolves They do not disappoint." "Next we climb up and across the Sanetti Plateau through unmatched beauty in every direction. Small klipspringer, antelopes and hyrax, ( a pint-sized relative of the elephant), dot the hillsides. our camp site is magnificent! It is surrounded by towering basalt formations the locals call 'the soldiers.' ....Can any place be more perfect?" "Our successful adventure is coming to a close, but we have been fortunate to site 30 wolves in 11 different packs, which equates to 10% of all the wolves living in the Bale Mountains National Park." "
"I have had the good fortune to work with Liz Drake at Spencer Scott Travel taking small groups on safari to East Africa and India. All aspects of the journey are handled in a most personal, thorough and sensitive way, and all the arrangements are organised with admirable attention to detail. I have always boarded the plane from London knowing we were all going to have the holiday of a lifetime."
"Thank you for all the organisation which gave us such wonderful and thrilling days in The Mara - a truly memorable experience. We were so lucky all our sightings - the best view of leopard I have ever had. The bonus was that beautiful black rhino - fighting fit and so close. Of course, Simon's expert and enthusiastic guidance ensured the maximum benefit."