- New Masai Mara Safari Departure - 26 June - 2 July 2017
- Two New Artists for 2018
- Painting the Arctic Wilderness and Northern Lights with Hazel Soan - August 2018
- Syria remembered by a group of artists - Painting in Syria 2010
- IUCN Red List of Threatened Species - Polar Bears (Ursus maritimus)
- Hoi An - A melting pot of history, architecture, colour and cooking.
- Polar Bears and Arctic Wildlife with Stephen Mills MA (Oxon)
- Special Masai Mara Safari with Jackson Looseyia
- Wolf Conservation Expedition, Ethiopia
What the experts & clients say
""I want to let you know that the workshop with Ken Howard in Santorini was simply the best workshop I have ever attended. I was deeply inspired and impressed by Ken. The group was a pleasure. I hope this workshop will be repeated again." "
""Our group is led by Professor Claudio Sillero....his decades of experience in this region and his hardy colleagues, guarantee sightings of wolves They do not disappoint." "Next we climb up and across the Sanetti Plateau through unmatched beauty in every direction. Small klipspringer, antelopes and hyrax, ( a pint-sized relative of the elephant), dot the hillsides. our camp site is magnificent! It is surrounded by towering basalt formations the locals call 'the soldiers.' ....Can any place be more perfect?" "Our successful adventure is coming to a close, but we have been fortunate to site 30 wolves in 11 different packs, which equates to 10% of all the wolves living in the Bale Mountains National Park." "
""I wanted to say thank you so much for everything. It was the most wonderful holiday and the memories of which will stay with me a lifetime. It was clear to me that a lot of work went on behind the scenes by both yourself [Liz Drake and Spencer Scott Travel], and Simon [King] to make this holiday the very very best one could wish for and so very special so thank you both so very very much." "