- Preview our 2016 holiday collection
- Nepal Earthquake Appeal
- Diary of Painting with Ken Howard in India - February 2015
- Beethoven's only Opera, Fidelio, to be performed in Salzburg with Jonas Kaufmann
- Top Tips on how to have the perfect African Safari.
- Every dog has his day.....
- Jaguar and Maned Wolf Conservation Safari
- Big Cat Safari with Jackson Looseyia
- Zambia's Wildlife with naturalist Stephen Mills
What the experts & clients say
""I want to let you know that the workshop with Ken Howard in Santorini was simply the best workshop I have ever attended. I was deeply inspired and impressed by Ken. The group was a pleasure. I hope this workshop will be repeated again." "
"I've done lots of trips tour guiding for Spencer Scott Travel (Cuba, Peru, South Africa, Botswana, Uganda) and they have all been of the highest order, well planned, great itineraries, excellent support and clients always totally satisfied. They are a total pleasure to work for and I have loads of great memories to treasure as a result. Check them out if you want something special."
""Our group is led by Professor Claudio Sillero....his decades of experience in this region and his hardy colleagues, guarantee sightings of wolves They do not disappoint." "Next we climb up and across the Sanetti Plateau through unmatched beauty in every direction. Small klipspringer, antelopes and hyrax, ( a pint-sized relative of the elephant), dot the hillsides. our camp site is magnificent! It is surrounded by towering basalt formations the locals call 'the soldiers.' ....Can any place be more perfect?" "Our successful adventure is coming to a close, but we have been fortunate to site 30 wolves in 11 different packs, which equates to 10% of all the wolves living in the Bale Mountains National Park." "