- Wild Brazil ... Maned wolves, Jaguars, Giant Otters and Hyacinth Macaws
- Big Cat Diaries: the original wildlife "Soap Opera".
- Preview of our 2015 & 2016 programmes
- Photo blog from LoManthang & The Himalayas
- Shared hobbies & interests make for perfect holidays: Painting Holidays
- Stars of the Serengeti Plains
- Gorilla Tracking in Rwanda & Uganda with Stephen Mills
- Wolf Watching in Ethiopia
- Tiger & Wild Dog Safari in India with Stephen Mills
What the experts & clients say
""Our group is led by Professor Claudio Sillero....his decades of experience in this region and his hardy colleagues, guarantee sightings of wolves They do not disappoint." "Next we climb up and across the Sanetti Plateau through unmatched beauty in every direction. Small klipspringer, antelopes and hyrax, ( a pint-sized relative of the elephant), dot the hillsides. our camp site is magnificent! It is surrounded by towering basalt formations the locals call 'the soldiers.' ....Can any place be more perfect?" "Our successful adventure is coming to a close, but we have been fortunate to site 30 wolves in 11 different packs, which equates to 10% of all the wolves living in the Bale Mountains National Park." "
"I have had the good fortune to work with Liz Drake at Spencer Scott Travel taking small groups on safari to East Africa and India. All aspects of the journey are handled in a most personal, thorough and sensitive way, and all the arrangements are organised with admirable attention to detail. I have always boarded the plane from London knowing we were all going to have the holiday of a lifetime."
"I've done lots of trips tour guiding for Spencer Scott Travel (Cuba, Peru, South Africa, Botswana, Uganda) and they have all been of the highest order, well planned, great itineraries, excellent support and clients always totally satisfied. They are a total pleasure to work for and I have loads of great memories to treasure as a result. Check them out if you want something special."