- Travelling solo? Be sure to follow your passion to travel with like-minded people
- Brown Bear Watching in Finland
- Rebuilding Nepal after the 2015 Earthquakes
- "Travelling not only challenges the palette but one's way of... looking at the world", according to artist Hazel Soan
- Paintings of London by Peter Brown NEAC
- Ken Howard RA exhibits 100 paintings of Switzerland for the first time.
- Wild Africa, Zambia with naturalist Stephen Mills MA (Oxon) MFA IAWF
- Wolf Conservation Safari in Ethiopia
- Masai Mara Safari with Jackson Looseyia
What the experts & clients say
""Our group is led by Professor Claudio Sillero....his decades of experience in this region and his hardy colleagues, guarantee sightings of wolves They do not disappoint." "Next we climb up and across the Sanetti Plateau through unmatched beauty in every direction. Small klipspringer, antelopes and hyrax, ( a pint-sized relative of the elephant), dot the hillsides. our camp site is magnificent! It is surrounded by towering basalt formations the locals call 'the soldiers.' ....Can any place be more perfect?" "Our successful adventure is coming to a close, but we have been fortunate to site 30 wolves in 11 different packs, which equates to 10% of all the wolves living in the Bale Mountains National Park." "
"Thank you for all the organisation which gave us such wonderful and thrilling days in The Mara - a truly memorable experience. We were so lucky all our sightings - the best view of leopard I have ever had. The bonus was that beautiful black rhino - fighting fit and so close. Of course, Simon's expert and enthusiastic guidance ensured the maximum benefit."
""I wanted to say thank you so much for everything. It was the most wonderful holiday and the memories of which will stay with me a lifetime. It was clear to me that a lot of work went on behind the scenes by both yourself [Liz Drake and Spencer Scott Travel], and Simon [King] to make this holiday the very very best one could wish for and so very special so thank you both so very very much." "