- Travelling solo? Be sure to follow your passion to travel with like-minded people
- Brown Bear Watching in Finland
- Rebuilding Nepal after the 2015 Earthquakes
- "Travelling not only challenges the palette but one's way of... looking at the world", according to artist Hazel Soan
- Paintings of London by Peter Brown NEAC
- Ken Howard RA exhibits 100 paintings of Switzerland for the first time.
- Wild Africa, Zambia with naturalist Stephen Mills MA (Oxon) MFA IAWF
- Wolf Conservation Safari in Ethiopia
- Masai Mara Safari with Jackson Looseyia
What the experts & clients say
"I've done lots of trips tour guiding for Spencer Scott Travel (Cuba, Peru, South Africa, Botswana, Uganda) and they have all been of the highest order, well planned, great itineraries, excellent support and clients always totally satisfied. They are a total pleasure to work for and I have loads of great memories to treasure as a result. Check them out if you want something special."
""Ken was so kind, helpful and enormously interesting to be with. I know I have gained a great deal from the experience of some of his incredible wisdom and insight and having the privilege of working alongside such a great artist""
""We had so many different experiences, the accommodation was all excellent and very varied. Our viewing of the wildlife was exceptional, and we all managed to complete several paintings and sketches of animals, birds and landscapes. As always, Hazel was an inspiring teacher." "