- Wild Brazil ... Maned wolves, Jaguars, Giant Otters and Hyacinth Macaws
- Big Cat Diaries: the original wildlife "Soap Opera".
- Preview of our 2015 & 2016 programmes
- Photo blog from LoManthang & The Himalayas
- Shared hobbies & interests make for perfect holidays: Painting Holidays
- Stars of the Serengeti Plains
- Gorilla Tracking in Rwanda & Uganda with Stephen Mills
- Tiger & Wild Dog Safari in India with Stephen Mills
- Jaguar and Maned Wolf Conservation Safari
What the experts & clients say
""I want to let you know that the workshop with Ken Howard in Santorini was simply the best workshop I have ever attended. I was deeply inspired and impressed by Ken. The group was a pleasure. I hope this workshop will be repeated again." "
""Ken was so kind, helpful and enormously interesting to be with. I know I have gained a great deal from the experience of some of his incredible wisdom and insight and having the privilege of working alongside such a great artist""
"I have had the good fortune to work with Liz Drake at Spencer Scott Travel taking small groups on safari to East Africa and India. All aspects of the journey are handled in a most personal, thorough and sensitive way, and all the arrangements are organised with admirable attention to detail. I have always boarded the plane from London knowing we were all going to have the holiday of a lifetime."