- 2019-2020 Christmas & New Year Opening Times
- What are the differences between a tailor-made holiday and a regular escorted packaged holiday?
- The why's and where fore's of travel insurance
- Kathmandu revisited in 2019
- Morocco – The Most Exotic Painting Destination Closest to Europe
- Extinct British Wildlife
- Brown Bear Watching in Northern Finland
- Wildlife in Kafue National Park, Zambia with Stephen Mills MA (Oxon) MFA IAWF
- Wolf Conservation Expedition, Ethiopia
What the experts & clients say
"" Thank you for organising the extra flights and accommodation etc... The trip was a success for me. Eileen was the most thoughtful and hard working attendant/guide - she tended to our every needs - nothing was too much bother to her. Lachlan Goudie was such a gentleman. He was enthusiastic, kind and so very generous of advice and inspiration. He cheered us up and gave us hope when we were struggling with our work. We all loved him and are in awe of his beautiful water colours and gouache paintings. Thank you for everything.""
""Ken was so kind, helpful and enormously interesting to be with. I know I have gained a great deal from the experience of some of his incredible wisdom and insight and having the privilege of working alongside such a great artist""
""Thank you Lucy for giving us such a wonderful time. I so appreciated your expertise and your personality. I learned so much and very much appreciated my time painting with you. Eileen's support was wonderful and made everything go so smoothly from the moment we left Heathrow until our return. I enjoyed meeting everyone and sharing such special times together, both arty and spiritual. This was a trip of a lifetime and I'll never forget it." "