- What are the differences between a tailor-made holiday and a regular escorted packaged holiday?
- The why's and where fore's of travel insurance
- How to choose a safari
- Morocco – The Most Exotic Painting Destination Closest to Europe
- Extinct British Wildlife
- Is the fate of figurative artists to record the historical, religious and cultural heritage of places?
- Dawn to Dusk Safari in the Masai Mara with Jackson Looseyia
- Brown Bear Watching in Northern Finland
- Wildlife in Kafue National Park, Zambia with Stephen Mills MA (Oxon) MFA IAWF
What the experts & clients say
"I love working with Spencer Scott because I can be confident that, wherever we go, the Company will have secured the best available accommodation, services and back-up. This frees me to concentrate on what I enjoy most, which is finding really special wildlife experiences to share with our clients"
"I have had the good fortune to work with Liz Drake at Spencer Scott Travel taking small groups on safari to East Africa and India. All aspects of the journey are handled in a most personal, thorough and sensitive way, and all the arrangements are organised with admirable attention to detail. I have always boarded the plane from London knowing we were all going to have the holiday of a lifetime."
""I wanted to say thank you so much for everything. It was the most wonderful holiday and the memories of which will stay with me a lifetime. It was clear to me that a lot of work went on behind the scenes by both yourself [Liz Drake and Spencer Scott Travel], and Simon [King] to make this holiday the very very best one could wish for and so very special so thank you both so very very much." "