- What are the differences between a tailor-made holiday and a regular escorted packaged holiday?
- The why's and where fore's of travel insurance
- How to choose a safari
- Naturalist Stephen Mills talks about the best tiger trip he has ever led
- A perfect safari
- The Old City of Jerusalem - an artist's dream
- Northern Serengeti Wildlife with Stephen Mills MA(Oxon) MFA IAWF
- Wolf Conservation Expedition, Ethiopia
- Lion Conservation with Ewaso Lions, Kenya
What the experts & clients say
"" Thank you for organising the extra flights and accommodation etc... The trip was a success for me. Eileen was the most thoughtful and hard working attendant/guide - she tended to our every needs - nothing was too much bother to her. Lachlan Goudie was such a gentleman. He was enthusiastic, kind and so very generous of advice and inspiration. He cheered us up and gave us hope when we were struggling with our work. We all loved him and are in awe of his beautiful water colours and gouache paintings. Thank you for everything.""
""Ken was so kind, helpful and enormously interesting to be with. I know I have gained a great deal from the experience of some of his incredible wisdom and insight and having the privilege of working alongside such a great artist""
"Thank you for all the organisation which gave us such wonderful and thrilling days in The Mara - a truly memorable experience. We were so lucky all our sightings - the best view of leopard I have ever had. The bonus was that beautiful black rhino - fighting fit and so close. Of course, Simon's expert and enthusiastic guidance ensured the maximum benefit."