Walks, Hikes & Treks with Mountain Leaders
Great Walks Along Ancient Trails & Heritage Tracks
Tailor-made walking holidays anywhere in the world,
for private parties of 4 – 10 people.
- Let us take you to places and on walks that have been hand-picked and which are not easily accessible by yourself and are definitely best shared with friends
- We want you to enjoy every step of the way and have time to stop and stare – so we send a qualified Mountain Leader with you to ensure the pace is leisurely enabling you to absorb the magnificnet scenery and engage with the locals
- Transport is often on hand so we can tailor walks of different lengths (5 – 8 miles) to suit everyone, with half day options too
- Local guides help unlock the key on local cultures, fauna and flora
- We believe in relaxing with a touch of luxury at the end of each day, so seek out charming and friendly lodges, country hostelleries and traditional teahouses
- Everything is organised for you, so you can have a care free holiday every step of the way
- Walking holidays are all about sharing great camaraderie with friends and fellow walkers in the most amazing places and distant lands
Walks, Hikes & Treks with Mountain LeadersTo make an enquiry please call or
complete our enquiry form
- What it is really like to paint alongside Peter Brown - 'Pete The Street'
- Syria remembered by a group of artists - Painting in Syria 2010
- IUCN Red List of Threatened Species - Polar Bears (Ursus maritimus)
- Wolf Conservation Expedition, Ethiopia
- Ranthambhore Tiger Exclusive with Stephen Mills
- Lion Conservation Safari in Kenya
What the experts & clients say
""I want to let you know that the workshop with Ken Howard in Santorini was simply the best workshop I have ever attended. I was deeply inspired and impressed by Ken. The group was a pleasure. I hope this workshop will be repeated again." "
"I have had the good fortune to work with Liz Drake at Spencer Scott Travel taking small groups on safari to East Africa and India. All aspects of the journey are handled in a most personal, thorough and sensitive way, and all the arrangements are organised with admirable attention to detail. I have always boarded the plane from London knowing we were all going to have the holiday of a lifetime."
""Ken was so kind, helpful and enormously interesting to be with. I know I have gained a great deal from the experience of some of his incredible wisdom and insight and having the privilege of working alongside such a great artist""