Walks, Hikes & Treks with Mountain Leaders
Great Walks Along Ancient Trails & Heritage Tracks
Tailor-made walking holidays anywhere in the world,
for private parties of 4 – 10 people.
- Let us take you to places and on walks that have been hand-picked and which are not easily accessible by yourself and are definitely best shared with friends
- We want you to enjoy every step of the way and have time to stop and stare – so we send a qualified Mountain Leader with you to ensure the pace is leisurely enabling you to absorb the magnificnet scenery and engage with the locals
- Transport is often on hand so we can tailor walks of different lengths (5 – 8 miles) to suit everyone, with half day options too
- Local guides help unlock the key on local cultures, fauna and flora
- We believe in relaxing with a touch of luxury at the end of each day, so seek out charming and friendly lodges, country hostelleries and traditional teahouses
- Everything is organised for you, so you can have a care free holiday every step of the way
- Walking holidays are all about sharing great camaraderie with friends and fellow walkers in the most amazing places and distant lands
Walks, Hikes & Treks with Mountain LeadersTo make an enquiry please call or
complete our contact form
- What are the differences between a tailor-made holiday and a regular escorted packaged holiday?
- The why's and where fore's of travel insurance
- How to choose a safari
- A perfect safari
- The Old City of Jerusalem - an artist's dream
- Iceland - landscape painting at its best
- Polar Bear & Arctic Wildlife Cruise, Svalbard with Stephen Mills MA (Oxon) MFA IAWF
- Northern Serengeti Wildlife with Stephen Mills MA(Oxon) MFA IAWF
- Wolf Conservation Expedition, Ethiopia
What the experts & clients say
""Thank you Lucy for giving us such a wonderful time. I so appreciated your expertise and your personality. I learned so much and very much appreciated my time painting with you. Eileen's support was wonderful and made everything go so smoothly from the moment we left Heathrow until our return. I enjoyed meeting everyone and sharing such special times together, both arty and spiritual. This was a trip of a lifetime and I'll never forget it." "
"I've done lots of trips tour guiding for Spencer Scott Travel (Cuba, Peru, South Africa, Botswana, Uganda) and they have all been of the highest order, well planned, great itineraries, excellent support and clients always totally satisfied. They are a total pleasure to work for and I have loads of great memories to treasure as a result. Check them out if you want something special."
"I love working with Spencer Scott because I can be confident that, wherever we go, the Company will have secured the best available accommodation, services and back-up. This frees me to concentrate on what I enjoy most, which is finding really special wildlife experiences to share with our clients"