Walks, Hikes & Treks with Mountain Leaders
Great Walks Along Ancient Trails & Heritage Tracks
Tailor-made walking holidays anywhere in the world,
for private parties of 4 – 10 people.
- Let us take you to places and on walks that have been hand-picked and which are not easily accessible by yourself and are definitely best shared with friends
- We want you to enjoy every step of the way and have time to stop and stare – so we send a qualified Mountain Leader with you to ensure the pace is leisurely enabling you to absorb the magnificnet scenery and engage with the locals
- Transport is often on hand so we can tailor walks of different lengths (5 – 8 miles) to suit everyone, with half day options too
- Local guides help unlock the key on local cultures, fauna and flora
- We believe in relaxing with a touch of luxury at the end of each day, so seek out charming and friendly lodges, country hostelleries and traditional teahouses
- Everything is organised for you, so you can have a care free holiday every step of the way
- Walking holidays are all about sharing great camaraderie with friends and fellow walkers in the most amazing places and distant lands
Walks, Hikes & Treks with Mountain LeadersTo make an enquiry please call or
complete our contact form
What the experts & clients say
"Thank you for all the organisation which gave us such wonderful and thrilling days in The Mara - a truly memorable experience. We were so lucky all our sightings - the best view of leopard I have ever had. The bonus was that beautiful black rhino - fighting fit and so close. Of course, Simon's expert and enthusiastic guidance ensured the maximum benefit."
"I've done lots of trips tour guiding for Spencer Scott Travel (Cuba, Peru, South Africa, Botswana, Uganda) and they have all been of the highest order, well planned, great itineraries, excellent support and clients always totally satisfied. They are a total pleasure to work for and I have loads of great memories to treasure as a result. Check them out if you want something special."
""Just wanted to drop you a quick line to say how very much I enjoyed painting with Pete in Havana. I loved it all, the City, the painting, the company, the Mojito's and the food, and it was great to have Jacqueline there organising us all. Many thanks and I hope to take part again next year.""