Walks, Hikes & Treks with Mountain Leaders
Great Walks Along Ancient Trails & Heritage Tracks
Tailor-made walking holidays anywhere in the world,
for private parties of 4 – 10 people.
- Let us take you to places and on walks that have been hand-picked and which are not easily accessible by yourself and are definitely best shared with friends
- We want you to enjoy every step of the way and have time to stop and stare – so we send a qualified Mountain Leader with you to ensure the pace is leisurely enabling you to absorb the magnificnet scenery and engage with the locals
- Transport is often on hand so we can tailor walks of different lengths (5 – 8 miles) to suit everyone, with half day options too
- Local guides help unlock the key on local cultures, fauna and flora
- We believe in relaxing with a touch of luxury at the end of each day, so seek out charming and friendly lodges, country hostelleries and traditional teahouses
- Everything is organised for you, so you can have a care free holiday every step of the way
- Walking holidays are all about sharing great camaraderie with friends and fellow walkers in the most amazing places and distant lands
Walks, Hikes & Treks with Mountain LeadersTo make an enquiry please call or
complete our contact form
- 2019-2020 Christmas & New Year Opening Times
- What are the differences between a tailor-made holiday and a regular escorted packaged holiday?
- The why's and where fore's of travel insurance
- Kathmandu revisited in 2019
- Morocco – The Most Exotic Painting Destination Closest to Europe
- Extinct British Wildlife
- Brown Bear Watching in Northern Finland
- Wildlife in Kafue National Park, Zambia with Stephen Mills MA (Oxon) MFA IAWF
- Wolf Conservation Expedition, Ethiopia
What the experts & clients say
""We had so many different experiences, the accommodation was all excellent and very varied. Our viewing of the wildlife was exceptional, and we all managed to complete several paintings and sketches of animals, birds and landscapes. As always, Hazel was an inspiring teacher." "
"I have had the good fortune to work with Liz Drake at Spencer Scott Travel taking small groups on safari to East Africa and India. All aspects of the journey are handled in a most personal, thorough and sensitive way, and all the arrangements are organised with admirable attention to detail. I have always boarded the plane from London knowing we were all going to have the holiday of a lifetime."
""Our group is led by Professor Claudio Sillero....his decades of experience in this region and his hardy colleagues, guarantee sightings of wolves They do not disappoint." "Next we climb up and across the Sanetti Plateau through unmatched beauty in every direction. Small klipspringer, antelopes and hyrax, ( a pint-sized relative of the elephant), dot the hillsides. our camp site is magnificent! It is surrounded by towering basalt formations the locals call 'the soldiers.' ....Can any place be more perfect?" "Our successful adventure is coming to a close, but we have been fortunate to site 30 wolves in 11 different packs, which equates to 10% of all the wolves living in the Bale Mountains National Park." "