Walks, Hikes & Treks with Mountain Leaders
Great Walks Along Ancient Trails & Heritage Tracks
Tailor-made walking holidays anywhere in the world,
for private parties of 4 – 10 people.
- Let us take you to places and on walks that have been hand-picked and which are not easily accessible by yourself and are definitely best shared with friends
- We want you to enjoy every step of the way and have time to stop and stare – so we send a qualified Mountain Leader with you to ensure the pace is leisurely enabling you to absorb the magnificnet scenery and engage with the locals
- Transport is often on hand so we can tailor walks of different lengths (5 – 8 miles) to suit everyone, with half day options too
- Local guides help unlock the key on local cultures, fauna and flora
- We believe in relaxing with a touch of luxury at the end of each day, so seek out charming and friendly lodges, country hostelleries and traditional teahouses
- Everything is organised for you, so you can have a care free holiday every step of the way
- Walking holidays are all about sharing great camaraderie with friends and fellow walkers in the most amazing places and distant lands
Walks, Hikes & Treks with Mountain LeadersTo make an enquiry please call or
complete our contact form
- The Real Serengeti
- What are the differences between a tailor-made holiday and a regular escorted packaged holiday?
- The why's and where fore's of travel insurance
- The Real Serengeti
- Naturalist Stephen Mills talks about the best tiger trip he has ever led
- A perfect safari
- Northern Serengeti Wildlife with Stephen Mills MA(Oxon) MFA IAWF
- Wolf Conservation Expedition, Ethiopia
- Lion Conservation with Ewaso Lions, Kenya
What the experts & clients say
"" Thank you for organising the extra flights and accommodation etc... The trip was a success for me. Eileen was the most thoughtful and hard working attendant/guide - she tended to our every needs - nothing was too much bother to her. Lachlan Goudie was such a gentleman. He was enthusiastic, kind and so very generous of advice and inspiration. He cheered us up and gave us hope when we were struggling with our work. We all loved him and are in awe of his beautiful water colours and gouache paintings. Thank you for everything.""
""Ken was so kind, helpful and enormously interesting to be with. I know I have gained a great deal from the experience of some of his incredible wisdom and insight and having the privilege of working alongside such a great artist""
""I want to let you know that the workshop with Ken Howard in Santorini was simply the best workshop I have ever attended. I was deeply inspired and impressed by Ken. The group was a pleasure. I hope this workshop will be repeated again." "