International Music Festivals & Cultural Events
Attending the worlds most glamorous and famous international cultural events is special, and sharing the experience with family and friends or like-minded people enhances the occasion.
We offer the opportunity to attend two leading cultural events in Austria –
The Salzburg Music Festival (August) & the New Year’s Eve Ball in the Hofburg Palace in Vienna.
These are perfect events for small private parties of 6 – 10 people.
International Music Festivals & Cultural EventsTo make an enquiry please call or
complete our enquiry form
- New Masai Mara Safari Departure - 26 June - 2 July 2017
- Two New Artists for 2018
- Painting the Arctic Wilderness and Northern Lights with Hazel Soan - August 2018
- Syria remembered by a group of artists - Painting in Syria 2010
- IUCN Red List of Threatened Species - Polar Bears (Ursus maritimus)
- Hoi An - A melting pot of history, architecture, colour and cooking.
- Polar Bears and Arctic Wildlife with Stephen Mills MA (Oxon)
- Special Masai Mara Safari with Jackson Looseyia
- Wolf Conservation Expedition, Ethiopia