International Music Festivals & Cultural Events
Attending the worlds most glamorous and famous international cultural events is always going to be special, but sharing the experience and your enjoyment in a hosted party of like-minded people enhances and completes the occasion, whether you are travelling as a couple or on your own. There is no better way to start the evening off than with a hosted drinks reception and getting to know each other and no better way to finish the occasion with a dinner and enlightening conversation. We are delighted to be returning to and hosting two very special events; The Salzburg Music Festival in August and Vienna’s Silvester Ball in the Hofburg Palace on New Year’s Eve, for small parties of 6 – 8 people. We hope you can join us.
International Music Festivals & Cultural EventsTo make an enquiry please call or
complete our enquiry form
- New Masai Mara Safari Departure - 26 June - 2 July 2017
- Two New Artists for 2018
- Painting the Arctic Wilderness and Northern Lights with Hazel Soan - August 2018
- Syria remembered by a group of artists - Painting in Syria 2010
- IUCN Red List of Threatened Species - Polar Bears (Ursus maritimus)
- Hoi An - A melting pot of history, architecture, colour and cooking.
- Brown Bears & Golden Eagles with naturalist & wildlife researcher Stephen Mills
- Polar Bears and Arctic Wildlife with Stephen Mills MA (Oxon)
- Special Masai Mara Safari with Jackson Looseyia