Extreme wildlife photography with Chris Packham
We are currently awaiting Chris Packhams availability from his filming commitments for next year before we are able to finalise the arrangements for this prospective holiday to Namibia to photograph cheetahs, lions and leopards and some of the highest sand dunes in the world. For more information on Chris Packham please visit these websites www.chrispackhamphotos.com & www.chrispackham.co.uk
Extreme wildlife photography with Chris PackhamTo make an enquiry please call or
complete our contact form
Wildlife & photographic hosts
- What are the differences between a tailor-made holiday and a regular escorted packaged holiday?
- The why's and where fore's of travel insurance
- How to choose a safari
- Morocco – The Most Exotic Painting Destination Closest to Europe
- Extinct British Wildlife
- Is the fate of figurative artists to record the historical, religious and cultural heritage of places?
- Dawn to Dusk Safari in the Masai Mara with Jackson Looseyia
- Brown Bear Watching in Northern Finland
- Wildlife in Kafue National Park, Zambia with Stephen Mills MA (Oxon) MFA IAWF