Safaris, Painting, Music & Walking Holidays
Inspirational, motivational and informative holidays
& special events
- Hand-picked visionary and innovative holidays for 6 – 14 guests
- Private holidays hosted by passionate experts & escorted by a programme director
- Painting holidays with Royal Academicians & well known artists
- Wildlife safaris with professional naturalists, conservation-biologists & wildlife researchers
- Unique conservation safaris that financially support the long term survival of endangered species and take eco-tourism to a more meaningful level
- Hosted intimate parties to International music festivals and cultural events
- Walking holidays, world treks, trail riding adventures and mountain expeditions for private parties
- An independent travel company established in 1988
- Fully protected holidays under CAA ATOL licence 3471
- Extensive product knowledge, worldwide contacts and operating expertise spanning over 35 years
Safaris, Painting, Music & Walking HolidaysTo make an enquiry please call or
complete our contact form
2012 : Painted Dog Conservation in Zimbabwe with conservation biologist Dr Greg Rasmussen & naturalist Stephen Mills
- The Real Serengeti
- What are the differences between a tailor-made holiday and a regular escorted packaged holiday?
- The why's and where fore's of travel insurance
- The Real Serengeti
- Naturalist Stephen Mills talks about the best tiger trip he has ever led
- A perfect safari
- Northern Serengeti Wildlife with Stephen Mills MA(Oxon) MFA IAWF
- Wolf Conservation Expedition, Ethiopia
- Lion Conservation with Ewaso Lions, Kenya
What the experts & clients say
""Our group is led by Professor Claudio Sillero....his decades of experience in this region and his hardy colleagues, guarantee sightings of wolves They do not disappoint." "Next we climb up and across the Sanetti Plateau through unmatched beauty in every direction. Small klipspringer, antelopes and hyrax, ( a pint-sized relative of the elephant), dot the hillsides. our camp site is magnificent! It is surrounded by towering basalt formations the locals call 'the soldiers.' ....Can any place be more perfect?" "Our successful adventure is coming to a close, but we have been fortunate to site 30 wolves in 11 different packs, which equates to 10% of all the wolves living in the Bale Mountains National Park." "
"I've done lots of trips tour guiding for Spencer Scott Travel (Cuba, Peru, South Africa, Botswana, Uganda) and they have all been of the highest order, well planned, great itineraries, excellent support and clients always totally satisfied. They are a total pleasure to work for and I have loads of great memories to treasure as a result. Check them out if you want something special."
""I wanted to say thank you so much for everything. It was the most wonderful holiday and the memories of which will stay with me a lifetime. It was clear to me that a lot of work went on behind the scenes by both yourself [Liz Drake and Spencer Scott Travel], and Simon [King] to make this holiday the very very best one could wish for and so very special so thank you both so very very much." "