Safaris, Painting, Music & Walking Holidays
Informative, inspirational and emotive experiences
- Hand-picked visionary and innovative holidays for 6 – 16 guests
- Private holidays hosted by passionate experts & escorted by a programme director
- Painting holidays with Royal Academicians & famous artists
- Wildlife safaris with professional naturalists, conservation-biologists & wildlife researchers
- Unique conservation safaris that financially support the long term survival of endangered species and take eco-tourism to a more meaningful level
- Hosted intimate parties to International music festivals and cultural events
- Walking holidays, world treks and mountain expeditions with qualified mountain leaders
- A private travel company established in 1988
- Fully protected holidays under CAA ATOL licence 3471 and insurances
- Extensive product knowledge, worldwide contacts and operating expertise spanning over 35 years
Safaris, Painting, Music & Walking HolidaysTo make an enquiry please call or
complete our enquiry form
2012 : Painted Dog Conservation in Zimbabwe with conservation biologist Dr Greg Rasmussen & naturalist Stephen Mills
- New Masai Mara Safari Departure - 26 June - 2 July 2017
- Two New Artists for 2018
- Painting the Arctic Wilderness and Northern Lights with Hazel Soan - August 2018
- Syria remembered by a group of artists - Painting in Syria 2010
- IUCN Red List of Threatened Species - Polar Bears (Ursus maritimus)
- Hoi An - A melting pot of history, architecture, colour and cooking.
What the experts & clients say
""We had so many different experiences, the accommodation was all excellent and very varied. Our viewing of the wildlife was exceptional, and we all managed to complete several paintings and sketches of animals, birds and landscapes. As always, Hazel was an inspiring teacher." "
""Ken was so kind, helpful and enormously interesting to be with. I know I have gained a great deal from the experience of some of his incredible wisdom and insight and having the privilege of working alongside such a great artist""
""Our group is led by Professor Claudio Sillero....his decades of experience in this region and his hardy colleagues, guarantee sightings of wolves They do not disappoint." "Next we climb up and across the Sanetti Plateau through unmatched beauty in every direction. Small klipspringer, antelopes and hyrax, ( a pint-sized relative of the elephant), dot the hillsides. our camp site is magnificent! It is surrounded by towering basalt formations the locals call 'the soldiers.' ....Can any place be more perfect?" "Our successful adventure is coming to a close, but we have been fortunate to site 30 wolves in 11 different packs, which equates to 10% of all the wolves living in the Bale Mountains National Park." "