Safaris, Painting, Music & Walking Holidays
Informative, inspirational and emotive experiences
- Hand-picked visionary and innovative holidays for 6 – 16 guests
- Private holidays hosted by passionate experts & escorted by a programme director
- Painting holidays with Royal Academicians & famous artists
- Wildlife safaris with professional naturalists, conservation-biologists & wildlife researchers
- Unique conservation safaris that financially support the long term survival of endangered species and take eco-tourism to a more meaningful level
- Hosted intimate parties to International music festivals and cultural events
- Walking holidays, world treks and mountain expeditions with qualified mountain leaders
- A private travel company established in 1988
- Fully protected holidays under CAA ATOL licence 3471 and insurances
- Extensive product knowledge, worldwide contacts and operating expertise spanning over 35 years
Safaris, Painting, Music & Walking HolidaysTo make an enquiry please call or
complete our enquiry form
2012 : Painted Dog Conservation in Zimbabwe with conservation biologist Dr Greg Rasmussen & naturalist Stephen Mills
- New Wildebeest Migration Safari with Jackson Looseyia 4 - 9 August 2018
- Patrick Cullen's Solo Shows this Autumn
- Lachlan Goudie on BBC4 29 Aug 9pm
- What it is really like to paint alongside Peter Brown - 'Pete The Street'
- Syria remembered by a group of artists - Painting in Syria 2010
- IUCN Red List of Threatened Species - Polar Bears (Ursus maritimus)
- Wolf Conservation Expedition, Ethiopia
- Whales, Rails and Quails.... in Sri Lanka with David Lindo
- Indian Tiger Exclusive with Stephen Mills
What the experts & clients say
""I wanted to say thank you so much for everything. It was the most wonderful holiday and the memories of which will stay with me a lifetime. It was clear to me that a lot of work went on behind the scenes by both yourself [Liz Drake and Spencer Scott Travel], and Simon [King] to make this holiday the very very best one could wish for and so very special so thank you both so very very much." "
"I've done lots of trips tour guiding for Spencer Scott Travel (Cuba, Peru, South Africa, Botswana, Uganda) and they have all been of the highest order, well planned, great itineraries, excellent support and clients always totally satisfied. They are a total pleasure to work for and I have loads of great memories to treasure as a result. Check them out if you want something special."
""Our group is led by Professor Claudio Sillero....his decades of experience in this region and his hardy colleagues, guarantee sightings of wolves They do not disappoint." "Next we climb up and across the Sanetti Plateau through unmatched beauty in every direction. Small klipspringer, antelopes and hyrax, ( a pint-sized relative of the elephant), dot the hillsides. our camp site is magnificent! It is surrounded by towering basalt formations the locals call 'the soldiers.' ....Can any place be more perfect?" "Our successful adventure is coming to a close, but we have been fortunate to site 30 wolves in 11 different packs, which equates to 10% of all the wolves living in the Bale Mountains National Park." "