Specialist Safaris and Painting Holidays with Well-Known Artists
Painting Holidays with well-known artistsWork alongside Ken Howard OBE RA, Peter Brown NEAC ROI and Patrick Cullen NEAC, PC on oil and pastel painting holidays in special places around the world. Join Haidee-Jo Summers ROI, Richard Pikesley PNEAC, and Lachlan Goudie ROI on a 'free-style' mixed media painting holiday in Europe and Hazel Soan in Greece and Africa for tutorial watercolour painting holidays
Safaris with wildlife researchers, conservation biologists and professional naturalistsUnique safaris with wildlife researchers and conservation biologists, who open closed doors and offer truly exceptional experiences above and beyond the ordinary 'tourist safari'. Join a special conservation safari for a more meaningful wildlife experience and help play a key role in the sustainable future for endangered species.
Inspirational, motivational and informative holidays
& special events
- Hand-picked visionary and innovative holidays for 6 – 14 guests
- Private holidays hosted by passionate experts & escorted by a programme director
- Painting holidays with Royal Academicians & well known artists
- Wildlife safaris with professional naturalists, conservation-biologists & wildlife researchers
- Unique conservation safaris that financially support the long term survival of endangered species and take eco-tourism to a more meaningful level
- Hosted intimate parties to International music festivals and cultural events
- Walking holidays, world treks, trail riding adventures and mountain expeditions for private parties
- An independent travel company established in 1988
- Fully protected holidays under CAA ATOL licence 3471
- Extensive product knowledge, worldwide contacts and operating expertise spanning over 35 years
Specialist Safaris and Painting Holidays with Well-Known ArtistsTo make an enquiry please call or
complete our contact form
2012 : Painted Dog Conservation in Zimbabwe with conservation biologist Dr Greg Rasmussen & naturalist Stephen Mills
What the experts & clients say
"" Thank you for organising the extra flights and accommodation etc... The trip was a success for me. Eileen was the most thoughtful and hard working attendant/guide - she tended to our every needs - nothing was too much bother to her. Lachlan Goudie was such a gentleman. He was enthusiastic, kind and so very generous of advice and inspiration. He cheered us up and gave us hope when we were struggling with our work. We all loved him and are in awe of his beautiful water colours and gouache paintings. Thank you for everything.""
""I wanted to say thank you so much for everything. It was the most wonderful holiday and the memories of which will stay with me a lifetime. It was clear to me that a lot of work went on behind the scenes by both yourself [Liz Drake and Spencer Scott Travel], and Simon [King] to make this holiday the very very best one could wish for and so very special so thank you both so very very much." "
""I want to let you know that the workshop with Ken Howard in Santorini was simply the best workshop I have ever attended. I was deeply inspired and impressed by Ken. The group was a pleasure. I hope this workshop will be repeated again." "