Specialist Safaris and Painting Holidays with Well-Known Artists
Inspirational, motivational and informative holidays
& special events
- Hand-picked visionary and innovative holidays for 6 – 14 guests
- Private holidays hosted by passionate experts & escorted by a programme director
- Painting holidays with Royal Academicians & well known artists
- Wildlife safaris with professional naturalists, conservation-biologists & wildlife researchers
- Unique conservation safaris that financially support the long term survival of endangered species and take eco-tourism to a more meaningful level
- Hosted intimate parties to International music festivals and cultural events
- Walking holidays, world treks, trail riding adventures and mountain expeditions for private parties
- An independent travel company established in 1988
- Fully protected holidays under CAA ATOL licence 3471
- Extensive product knowledge, worldwide contacts and operating expertise spanning over 35 years
Specialist Safaris and Painting Holidays with Well-Known ArtistsTo make an enquiry please call or
complete our contact form
2012 : Painted Dog Conservation in Zimbabwe with conservation biologist Dr Greg Rasmussen & naturalist Stephen Mills
What the experts & clients say
""Just wanted to drop you a quick line to say how very much I enjoyed painting with Pete in Havana. I loved it all, the City, the painting, the company, the Mojito's and the food, and it was great to have Jacqueline there organising us all. Many thanks and I hope to take part again next year.""
"" Thank you for organising the extra flights and accommodation etc... The trip was a success for me. Eileen was the most thoughtful and hard working attendant/guide - she tended to our every needs - nothing was too much bother to her. Lachlan Goudie was such a gentleman. He was enthusiastic, kind and so very generous of advice and inspiration. He cheered us up and gave us hope when we were struggling with our work. We all loved him and are in awe of his beautiful water colours and gouache paintings. Thank you for everything.""
""I wanted to say thank you so much for everything. It was the most wonderful holiday and the memories of which will stay with me a lifetime. It was clear to me that a lot of work went on behind the scenes by both yourself [Liz Drake and Spencer Scott Travel], and Simon [King] to make this holiday the very very best one could wish for and so very special so thank you both so very very much." "