Safaris, Painting, Music & Walking Holidays
Inspirational, motivational and informative holidays
& special events
- Hand-picked visionary and innovative holidays for 6 – 14 guests
- Private holidays hosted by passionate experts & escorted by a programme director
- Painting holidays with Royal Academicians & well known artists
- Wildlife safaris with professional naturalists, conservation-biologists & wildlife researchers
- Unique conservation safaris that financially support the long term survival of endangered species and take eco-tourism to a more meaningful level
- Hosted intimate parties to International music festivals and cultural events
- Walking holidays, world treks, trail riding adventures and mountain expeditions for private parties
- An independent travel company established in 1988
- Fully protected holidays under CAA ATOL licence 3471
- Extensive product knowledge, worldwide contacts and operating expertise spanning over 35 years
Safaris, Painting, Music & Walking HolidaysTo make an enquiry please call or
complete our contact form
2012 : Painted Dog Conservation in Zimbabwe with conservation biologist Dr Greg Rasmussen & naturalist Stephen Mills
- What are the differences between a tailor-made holiday and a regular escorted packaged holiday?
- The why's and where fore's of travel insurance
- How to choose a safari
- A perfect safari
- The Old City of Jerusalem - an artist's dream
- Iceland - landscape painting at its best
- Polar Bear & Arctic Wildlife Cruise, Svalbard with Stephen Mills MA (Oxon) MFA IAWF
- Northern Serengeti Wildlife with Stephen Mills MA(Oxon) MFA IAWF
- Wolf Conservation Expedition, Ethiopia
What the experts & clients say
"I have had the good fortune to work with Liz Drake at Spencer Scott Travel taking small groups on safari to East Africa and India. All aspects of the journey are handled in a most personal, thorough and sensitive way, and all the arrangements are organised with admirable attention to detail. I have always boarded the plane from London knowing we were all going to have the holiday of a lifetime."
"" Thank you for organising the extra flights and accommodation etc... The trip was a success for me. Eileen was the most thoughtful and hard working attendant/guide - she tended to our every needs - nothing was too much bother to her. Lachlan Goudie was such a gentleman. He was enthusiastic, kind and so very generous of advice and inspiration. He cheered us up and gave us hope when we were struggling with our work. We all loved him and are in awe of his beautiful water colours and gouache paintings. Thank you for everything.""
"Thank you for all the organisation which gave us such wonderful and thrilling days in The Mara - a truly memorable experience. We were so lucky all our sightings - the best view of leopard I have ever had. The bonus was that beautiful black rhino - fighting fit and so close. Of course, Simon's expert and enthusiastic guidance ensured the maximum benefit."