Mountain instructors & leaders
Our partners & clients:
Born Free Foundation
Royal Photographic Society
Royal Institute of Watercolours
The Scout Association
Rotary Clubs of GB
George Corderoy & Co
Booker Wholesale Foods
Burlington Art Fair
The Artist Publishing Company
The Great Outdoors
Sir John Soane Museum
Ethiopian Wolf Conservation Programme
Painted Dog Conservation
Safaris with Wildlife Professionals
Our safaris are wildlife encounters of a very different kind………
- They are hand-picked and hosted by wildlife professionals – Simon King, Chris Packham, Stephen Mills, Prof. Claudio Sillero, Dr Greg Rasmussen, Steve Leonard and Virginia McKenna.
- We strongly believe that conservation of endangered species must be at the forefront of wildlife tourism and have been working in partnership with leading wildlife conservation organisations for over 15 years – Born Free Foundation, Ethiopian Wolf Conservation Programme and Painted Dog Conservation.
- BBC Wildlife has exclusively endorsed many of our safaris since 1992.
- We deliver extreme and ultimate wildlife experiences and the very best chances of seeing tigers, Mountain gorillas, African Wild dogs, wolves, Polar bears and other iconic and endangered species in the wild.
- They are intimate wildlife encounters for 4 – 10 safari guests
If you are passionate about helping the survival of endangered species……… then one of our joint-venture conservation safaris is just for you. Your participation financially supports a dedicated research programme and the long term survival of an endangered species. Our conservation safaris directly support Ethiopian wolves and Painted dogs. These are pioneering ecological safaris taking eco-tourism to a more meaningful and inspirational level.
- Unique safaris hosted by conservation biologists and wildlife vets who play a key role in sustainable conservation
- You’ll see first-hand how field biologists conduct research in the bush
- You’ll visit rehabilitation centres, education programmes, vet labs & bush schools
- You’ll meet local field staff
- You’ll learn about realistic and practical solutions helping to reduce human/animal conflict and local environmental issues
Animal Behaviour Safaris
If you are fascinated by animal behavior in the wild……… then a safari hosted by a professional naturalist is ideal for you. Their depth and breadth of knowledge of the natural world is impressive and their passion for all creatures great and small is boundless. We’ve been working for over 20 years with Stephen Mills – one of the very best professional naturalists and a highly engaging wildlife raconteur. Our animal behavior safaris focus on iconic species and provide close encounters with Mountain gorillas, tigers and In dian wild dogs. Let nature’s experts open ‘pandora’s box’ on animal behaviour.
- In-depth safaris hosted by professional naturalists
- Get the bigger picture and the whole picture on why animals behave as they do.
- Learn what makes an animal tick
- Discover what it’s like to think like an animal, rather than assume it thinks like us
- Better understand how an animal’s physiology effects its behavior
Action Shot Safaris
If witnessing the wildest action in the bush and nature’s greatest spectacles ticks the boxes for you ………. than a safari with a professional wildlife film-maker is perfect for you. Wildlife cameramen spend weeks, months and even years in the bush, waiting for and predicting when something spectacular and big is going to happen. We have teamed up with the best and more charismatic cameramen and wildlife TV presenters – Simon King and Chris Packham. You’ll get their professional expertise, their personal tales of the bush and much more….
- These safaris are hosted by famous wildlife cameramen and film-makers
- Their knowledge of specific wildlife habitats and the predators and prey that co-exist there is unparalleled.
- They know every lugger and tree on the horizon and the typical weather patterns.
- They are expert in capturing the best shots, from the best angles and in the best light.
- Their excitement and wonder when something big happens never diminishes and is infectious.
To see rare and endangered species in the wild invariably involves travelling to remote places in distant lands and living to nature’s timetable. You’ll need to turn off your default buttons and no matter how far this takes you outside your normal comfort-zone, you can relax knowing that you are in experienced hands – as well as the professional host a member of our own staff is with you the whole time, taking care of the minute details and your welfare.
Safaris with Wildlife ProfessionalsTo make an enquiry please call 01825 714310 or
complete our enquiry form
- Stars of the Serengeti Plains
- Dancing with Wolves
- Go on safari with a wildlife film-maker, naturalist or conservation biologist
- African Wild Dog Safari with Steve Leonard & Dr Greg Rasmussen
- Gorilla Tracking in Rwanda & Uganda with Stephen Mills
- Wolf Watching in Ethiopia with Prof. Claudio Sillero