Private Safaris with Wildlife Professionals
Wildlife encounters of a very different kind…
Join a private safari with a leading naturalist, famous wildlife expert or conservation biologist for a wildlife encounter of a different kind and a more meaningful safari experience.
Spend quality time observing and understanding animal behaviour in the wild.
See wildlife conservation in action and personally help the long term survival of endangered species.
Safaris in 2015 & 2016 with
Big Cat Diary’s, Jackson Looseyia
Wolf expert, Prof Claudio Sillero
Tiger naturalist, Stephen Mills
TV vet, Steve Leonard
Safari locations in 2015 & 2016
Bandhavgarh, Kanha & Pench, India
The Pantanal, Brazil
Masai Mara, Kenya
Bale Mountains, Ethiopia
Victoria Falls, Mana Pools & Hwange Zimbabwe
Animal Behaviour Safaris
Action Shot Safaris
If you are passionate about helping the survival of endangered species……… then one of our joint-venture conservation safaris is just for you. Your participation financially supports a dedicated research programme and the long term survival of an endangered species. Our conservation safaris directly support Ethiopian wolves and Painted dogs. These are pioneering ecological safaris taking eco-tourism to a more meaningful and inspirational level.
- Unique safaris hosted by conservation biologists and vets who play a key role in sustainable conservation
- You’ll see first-hand how field biologists conduct research in the bush
- You’ll visit rehabilitation centres, education programmes, vet labs & bush schools
- You’ll meet local field staff
- You’ll learn about realistic and practical solutions helping to reduce human/animal conflict and local environmental issues
Born Free Foundation ♦ Ethiopian Wolf Conservation Programme
Painted Dog Conservation ♦ Onçafari Jaguar Project
Animal Behaviour Safaris
If you are fascinated by animal behavior in the wild…….. then a safari hosted by a professional naturalist is ideal for you. Their depth and breadth of knowledge of the natural world is impressive and their passion for all creatures great and small is boundless. We’ve been working for over 20 years with Stephen Mills – one of the very best professional naturalists and a highly engaging wildlife raconteur. Our animal behaviour safaris focus on iconic species and provide close encounters with Mountain gorillas, tigers and Indian wild dogs. Let nature’s experts open ‘pandora’s box’ on animal behaviour.
- In-depth safaris hosted by professional naturalists
- Get the bigger picture and the whole picture on why animals behave as they do.
- Learn what makes an animal tick
- Discover what it’s like to think like an animal, rather than assume it thinks like us
- Better understand how an animal’s physiology effects its behaviour
Action Shot Safaris
If witnessing the wildest action in the bush and nature’s greatest spectacles ticks the boxes for you ………. than a safari with a professional wildlife film-maker is perfect for you. Wildlife cameramen spend weeks, months and even years in the bush, waiting for and predicting when something spectacular and big is going to happen. We have teamed up with the best and more charismatic cameramen and wildlife TV presenters – Simon King and Chris Packham. You’ll get their professional expertise, their personal tales of the bush and much more….
- These safaris are hosted by famous wildlife film-makers and presenters
- Their knowledge of specific wildlife habitats and the predators and prey that co-exist there is unparalleled.
- They know every lugga and tree on the horizon and the typical weather patterns.
- They are expert in capturing the best shots, from the best angles and in the best light.
- Their excitement and wonder when something big happens never diminishes and is infectious.
To see rare and endangered species in the wild invariably involves travelling to remote places in distant lands and living to nature’s timetable. You’ll need to turn off your default buttons and no matter how far this takes you outside your normal comfort-zone, you can relax knowing that you are in experienced hands – as well as the professional host a member of our own staff is with you the whole time, taking care of the minute details and your welfare.
Private Safaris with Wildlife ProfessionalsTo make an enquiry please call or
complete our enquiry form
- Book Your 2015 Holiday
- Fundraiser evening for African Wild Dogs - 8th January 2015, Seattle, USA
- Rabies in Ethiopia threatens the survival of the Ethiopian wolf
- The Ultimate New Year's Eve Celebration
- Eco-tourism helps jaguars fight extinction
- Red Alert for Black Rhinos
- Tiger & Wild Dog Safari in India with Stephen Mills
- Jaguar and Maned Wolf Conservation Safari
- Big Cat Safari with Jackson Looseyia