Rome & Sir John Soane with James Willis
22nd - 29th September 2011
Follow in the footsteps of Sir John Soane and explore his favourite sites in Rome, including the Roman Forum, The Vatican City and Hadrian's Villa at Tivoli. This unique painting holiday and study tour is led by artist James Willis a tutor from Sir John Soane's Museum, London.
Rome & Sir John Soane with James WillisTo make an enquiry please call or
complete our contact form
- 2019-2020 Christmas & New Year Opening Times
- What are the differences between a tailor-made holiday and a regular escorted packaged holiday?
- The why's and where fore's of travel insurance
- Kathmandu revisited in 2019
- Morocco – The Most Exotic Painting Destination Closest to Europe
- Extinct British Wildlife
- Brown Bear Watching in Northern Finland
- Wildlife in Kafue National Park, Zambia with Stephen Mills MA (Oxon) MFA IAWF
- Wolf Conservation Expedition, Ethiopia
What the experts & clients say
"I have had the good fortune to work with Liz Drake at Spencer Scott Travel taking small groups on safari to East Africa and India. All aspects of the journey are handled in a most personal, thorough and sensitive way, and all the arrangements are organised with admirable attention to detail. I have always boarded the plane from London knowing we were all going to have the holiday of a lifetime."
""Just wanted to drop you a quick line to say how very much I enjoyed painting with Pete in Havana. I loved it all, the City, the painting, the company, the Mojito's and the food, and it was great to have Jacqueline there organising us all. Many thanks and I hope to take part again next year.""
"Thank you for all the organisation which gave us such wonderful and thrilling days in The Mara - a truly memorable experience. We were so lucky all our sightings - the best view of leopard I have ever had. The bonus was that beautiful black rhino - fighting fit and so close. Of course, Simon's expert and enthusiastic guidance ensured the maximum benefit."