Paint under African skies with Hazel Soan
2nd - 14th March 2010
Join one of the UK’s most popular art tutors on a unique painting holiday that captures the spirit of Kenya and follows in the footsteps of Karen Blixen and Joy Adamson
Paint under African skies with Hazel SoanTo make an enquiry please call or
complete our contact form
- What are the differences between a tailor-made holiday and a regular escorted packaged holiday?
- The why's and where fore's of travel insurance
- How to choose a safari
- Kathmandu revisited in 2019
- Morocco – The Most Exotic Painting Destination Closest to Europe
- Extinct British Wildlife
- Dawn to Dusk Safari in the Masai Mara with Jackson Looseyia
- Brown Bear Watching in Northern Finland
- Wildlife in Kafue National Park, Zambia with Stephen Mills MA (Oxon) MFA IAWF
What the experts & clients say
""Thank you Lucy for giving us such a wonderful time. I so appreciated your expertise and your personality. I learned so much and very much appreciated my time painting with you. Eileen's support was wonderful and made everything go so smoothly from the moment we left Heathrow until our return. I enjoyed meeting everyone and sharing such special times together, both arty and spiritual. This was a trip of a lifetime and I'll never forget it." "
""Just wanted to drop you a quick line to say how very much I enjoyed painting with Pete in Havana. I loved it all, the City, the painting, the company, the Mojito's and the food, and it was great to have Jacqueline there organising us all. Many thanks and I hope to take part again next year.""
"Thank you for all the organisation which gave us such wonderful and thrilling days in The Mara - a truly memorable experience. We were so lucky all our sightings - the best view of leopard I have ever had. The bonus was that beautiful black rhino - fighting fit and so close. Of course, Simon's expert and enthusiastic guidance ensured the maximum benefit."