Paint under African skies with Hazel Soan
2nd - 14th March 2010
Join one of the UK’s most popular art tutors on a unique painting holiday that captures the spirit of Kenya and follows in the footsteps of Karen Blixen and Joy Adamson
Paint under African skies with Hazel SoanTo make an enquiry please call or
complete our contact form
- 2019-2020 Christmas & New Year Opening Times
- What are the differences between a tailor-made holiday and a regular escorted packaged holiday?
- The why's and where fore's of travel insurance
- Kathmandu revisited in 2019
- Morocco – The Most Exotic Painting Destination Closest to Europe
- Extinct British Wildlife
- Brown Bear Watching in Northern Finland
- Wildlife in Kafue National Park, Zambia with Stephen Mills MA (Oxon) MFA IAWF
- Wolf Conservation Expedition, Ethiopia
What the experts & clients say
""Our group is led by Professor Claudio Sillero....his decades of experience in this region and his hardy colleagues, guarantee sightings of wolves They do not disappoint." "Next we climb up and across the Sanetti Plateau through unmatched beauty in every direction. Small klipspringer, antelopes and hyrax, ( a pint-sized relative of the elephant), dot the hillsides. our camp site is magnificent! It is surrounded by towering basalt formations the locals call 'the soldiers.' ....Can any place be more perfect?" "Our successful adventure is coming to a close, but we have been fortunate to site 30 wolves in 11 different packs, which equates to 10% of all the wolves living in the Bale Mountains National Park." "
"I love working with Spencer Scott because I can be confident that, wherever we go, the Company will have secured the best available accommodation, services and back-up. This frees me to concentrate on what I enjoy most, which is finding really special wildlife experiences to share with our clients"
""We had so many different experiences, the accommodation was all excellent and very varied. Our viewing of the wildlife was exceptional, and we all managed to complete several paintings and sketches of animals, birds and landscapes. As always, Hazel was an inspiring teacher." "