Painting Holidays with Famous Artists
New painting holidays for 2015!
Ken Howard in India, 28 February – 16 March, Udaipur & Varanasi
Hazel Soan in Assisi. April/May
Pamela Kay in Greece, May/June
David Bellamy in Zermatt, 4 – 11 July
Hazel Soan in Africa, 26 Sept – 7 Oct, The Masai Mara
Lucy Willis – TBA
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST NOW!
Our painting holidays transcend other painting holidays….
- They are hand-picked and hosted by well-known professional artists – Ken Howard RA, Peter Brown, Lucy Willis, Hazel Soan, David Bellamy and Pamela Kay
- They have been endorsed and offered in association with The Artist & Leisure Painter Magazines for over 25 years
- Locations and hotels are personally vetted and selected for their suitability for painting parties
- The time of year is chosen for the best light, colours and weather for painting outdoors
- Direct scheduled flights minimize the amount of time spent travelling and maximize your comfort and luggage allowance
- Everything is included except lunches
- A member of our own staff is with you thewhole time, taking care of the minute details and your welfare
- Every day and all day is spent painting with the guest artist
Improver & intermediate painter groups
Hazel Soan and Pamela Kay demonstrate techniques and provide individual guidance in a semi-structured format, helping you tackle more challenging subjects and encouraging you to produce plenty of paintings.
Wildlife painting for all artists
Hazel Soan’s love of Africa and wildlife is well known. She is very experienced in facing the challenges of painting in the bush and working to nature’s timetable, and so is the perfect guest artist to lead wildlife painting safaris. She will help you select the best subject matter insitu supplemented with technical workshops and further painting back at camp.
Confident intermediate & experienced painter groups
This is a rare chance to work alongside some of the best contemporary figurative artists - Ken Howard, Lucy Willis and Peter Brown, in fabulous locations in Europe and further afield. Guest artists will provide some personal guidance and talks on how they like to work – these are learn-by example painting holidays with a supportive group atmosphere and foremost leadership.
Painting Holidays with Famous ArtistsTo make an enquiry please call or
complete our enquiry form
- Preview of our 2015 & 2016 programmes
- Diary of a Top Dog Safari - June 2014
- New painting holidays - 2015
- Photo blog from LoManthang & The Himalayas
- Shared hobbies & interests make for perfect holidays: Painting Holidays
- Stars of the Serengeti Plains
- Gorilla Tracking in Rwanda & Uganda with Stephen Mills
- Wolf Watching in Ethiopia
- Tiger & Wild Dog Safari in India with Stephen Mills